1) He lets outsiders drive his game plan.
2) He is repeatedly called simplistic
3) His play calling is pass happy
4) He abandons the run in the second half of tight games
5) He has failed to put his PLAYMAKERS in positions to make plays
6) He has not straightened Romo out completely and in fact Romo has regressed since Sparano.
7) His Offense has tanked repeatedly versus some average teams in the last three seasons. (Remember 2007 when we could not score in the first half??)
All strikes. I really think he should be let go. Garrett needs to go learn his craft sitting next to Cameron or similar or Turner. A quality OC who he will respect and listen to.