Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I wanted Delmas in the worst way.
    I did too, I just figured it wasn't realistic unless we traded up which we easily could have. But then Hamlin has alot of money tied up in our team, so we would have basically had to axe him the very next season, and I guess we weren't ready to make a move up for a Safety when we wanted to see what Hamlin was going ot do this year.

Speaking of which, haven't noticed a drop off with him gone either, which I didn't expect at all. I want Sensabaugh back, and with this uncapped situation it could be possible, but he's just got some range and playmaking ability that we sorely needed back there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      I did too, I just figured it wasn't realistic unless we traded up which we easily could have. But then Hamlin has alot of money tied up in our team, so we would have basically had to axe him the very next season, and I guess we weren't ready to make a move up for a Safety when we wanted to see what Hamlin was going ot do this year.

Speaking of which, haven't noticed a drop off with him gone either, which I didn't expect at all. I want Sensabaugh back, and with this uncapped situation it could be possible, but he's just got some range and playmaking ability that we sorely needed back there.
      Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't even realize it. We are playing well without Hamlin.

Comment

Ball is so bad, though. So we'll be that much better when we upgrade at the position.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I did too, I just figured it wasn't realistic unless we traded up which we easily could have. But then Hamlin has alot of money tied up in our team, so we would have basically had to axe him the very next season, and I guess we weren't ready to make a move up for a Safety when we wanted to see what Hamlin was going ot do this year. Speaking of which, haven't noticed a drop off with him gone either, which I didn't expect at all.
          Not expected given all the critiques by this Board?

You really feel that?

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't even realize it. We are playing well without Hamlin.
          Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
          My game notes ...

8) Did we miss Ken Hamlin? No? Yeah, cut him too. Another loser who is so easily replaced as to be sickening. ....
          You could read my posts and be ahead of the curve too! In fact, I think LL does all the time in spite of his repeated denials.

Hope the Turkey went down smooth.
          Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-28-2009, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Bob, people have been bashing Kenny Hamlin for a looooooong time, man. It started last year.

Even after the Sensabaugh signing in March a lot of us still wanted to go S because, it was a question mark with those two. Hamlin had a down year after the new contract and everyone was aware. I wanted Delmas, Johnson, or Smith. Some others wanted them as well, Mcbath's name was thrown around, Chung, Byrd, etc.
            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-28-2009, 09:54 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
              Not expected given all the critiques by this Board?

You really feel that?

You could read my posts and be ahead of the curve too! In fact, I think LL does all the time in spite of his repeated denials.

Hope the Turkey went down smooth.

What do you want, more credit for something? Someone to pat you on the head and tell you 'good job Bob'? The only time I read your post are when you get quoted or when someone responds to you directly. I didn't know I had any "repeated denials", but of course your arrogance is always on full force and always makes you believe you were the first to come to any conclusion about this team before anyone else, and you HAVE to make everyone try and tell you that you were so right about it. That's a little pathetic to me.

Your on my ignore list with more then 3 names, I really don't care if you think your that special or not, but I'd rather not argue with you about the same silly topics every single week. Nor am I interested in reading anything you have to say so you can run around like a little kid telling everyone how right you were and how you said this before and beating it into everyone's head over and over for constant praise.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Classic Bob. Sometimes I wonder how many potential new posters you've turned away with the way you speak about yourself and talk down upon others.

Comment

According to Rotoworld, Hamlin's contract makes hime easy cutable this offseason.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

What do you want, more credit for something? Someone to pat you on the head and tell you 'good job Bob'? The only time I read your post are when you get quoted or when someone responds to you directly. I didn't know I had any "repeated denials", but of course your arrogance is always on full force and always makes you believe you were the first to come to any conclusion about this team before anyone else, and you HAVE to make everyone try and tell you that you were so right about it. That's a little pathetic to me.

Your on my ignore list with more then 3 names, I really don't care if you think your that special or not, but I'd rather not argue with you about the same silly topics every single week. Nor am I interested in reading anything you have to say so you can run around like a little kid telling everyone how right you were and how you said this before and beating it into everyone's head over and over for constant praise.
                    If you are responding then at least answer the question, are you really surprised we played as well without him then with him??

I was not taking credit for anything about Hamlin -- read the post carefully. I was calling into account D-Unit giving LL credit for something very specific which I pointed out earlier.

But, no I am certainly not the only person to call out his play since last year. So don't put words in my mouth.

Good day.

Comment

Like Moth said, bashing Hamlin isn't new. But it's one thing to bash him and think you're right... And another thing when he's out of the game and we realize that our bashing was justified. LL pointed out the later. I simply said that he made a good point. It's laughable that you made a fuss about the credit not being sourced back to you. *shakes head*

Comment

It's laughable that you made a fuss about the credit not being sourced back to you. *shakes head*
                        At this point, are we really surprised anymore?

Comment

how does 1 good year out of 4 get you 8 million a season? Jennings makes 10 million a year and had 2 good years straight before he got that money...

Comment

Like Moth said, bashing Hamlin isn't new. But it's one thing to bash him and think you're right... And another thing when he's out of the game and we realize that our bashing was justified. LL pointed out the later. I simply said that he made a good point. It's laughable that you made a fuss about the credit not being sourced back to you. *shakes head*
                            But I made the point much earlier and got nothing.

No fuss, just a fact. I am interested in group dynamics by training. Interesting that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              At this point, are we really surprised anymore?
                              Ah, yes, pile on groupie. Never too far away in this forest.

Where you being spoken to? Juss saying.
                              Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-28-2009, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                how does 1 good year out of 4 get you 8 million a season? Jennings makes 10 million a year and had 2 good years straight before he got that money...
                                Have you seen Roy Williams contract? Now ask yourself if Austin is worth $8MM per.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information