Week 15: Dallas @ New Orleans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 15: Dallas @ New Orleans

Let's kick things off with Roy Williams of all people daring to talk smack about the Saints:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4745595

Why on earth are you going to give them MORE motivation? WHY??

I hope Roy is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Let's kick things off with Roy Williams of all people daring to talk smack about the Saints:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4745595

Why on earth are you going to give them MORE motivation? WHY??
      RW is to Jerry what Baghdad Bob was to Saddam.

Comment

I think Dallas can give NO fits. I don't think they win, but one thing Dallas can do is sustain drives and eat up clock. That is the receipe for beating NO. And the other part of that is when you do get in the red zone, you have to score TDs. If we can convert drives and eat up clock, we have a shot. NO's defense can be had and I think you can beat their OL. If Ratliff can have a big game getting penetration up the middle, we could disrupt the timing enough to get Brees out of sync.

Now, all of that is easier said than done, but I'm not so sure we didn't play a better team last Sunday than we will Saturday.
        In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Folk is still our kicker. They tried Bueler out yesterday from 30-35 yards out and he missed all 3, 2 of them were horribly missed. Folk didn't do much better as he went 2-4 from the same spot.

Comment

0 Faith in our team this week. I know the schedule has been tough but let's be honest, if we lose to NO were not a playoff team anyway so we don't deserve to go. We have a December schedule full of playoff teams and if we just lose to all the good teams what's that say about us?

I think we have a chance at least, but if we lose, even the slimmest of margins, says emphatically were really nothing but average.

At least Romo has yet to throw an INT, he's quietly had an amazing year and I'm really proud he has gotten better at the things in his game that needed corrected.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

It's certainly possible that a win can be had against the Saints. In fact I think it's much closer than people think. The problem is that Dallas hasn't got it together, and nothing is guaranteed with them. The D breaks down at crucial moments, and the O commits idiot penalties that kill some big momentum gaining drives. One minute they're driving for 60 yards into opposing territory, and then the next they get a holding penalty to go along with a false start, then they're punting.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

We need to go out there and play like this team hasn't this year. One great way to stop Drew and Co. is to keep them off the field. This team is very beatable and in the last 2 weeks they've won by 3 in each game. Those two teams were also the Redskins and Falcons with no Ryan or Turner.

The Saints have a great record but honestly only 3 of those wins are impressive Eagles, Giants, and Pats. It must be nice to play in a division with the Bucs, Panthers, and Falcons.

I don't think Ware will play but we do get Ken Hamlin back! .
                Typically our problem has been turnovers but that really isn't the excuse any more, our O-Line just hasn't been worth a ****. We abandon run early and Wade and Garrett will get smoked all week.

41-27.

Once again, a game that isn't Romo's fault.

Comment

What if the Cowboys do win today? I bet the media will blow it out the water and what do you guys think that would do to the players?

Comment

Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                    What if the Cowboys do win today? I bet the media will blow it out the water and what do you guys think that would do to the players?
                    Ehh, I don't think so....sadly, it'll be about how bad the Saints played, more than how great the boys played. Unless it's a blowout.

Shockey is out.

Comment

I like that draw out of the full house set. I wish we used different formations while sticking with the same concepts. That's the creativity I want.

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Ok boys I like this start!!!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Props to the guys in the boothe in seeing something. Pride of NJ makes another play!

Comment

I believe.

We're winning this game...lol may lose to the skins next week, but we're winning tonight!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information