No announcement yet.

Playoffs Rd. 1, Philadelphia @ Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was one of the best possible outcomes for this team. To destroy the Eagles the way they did was beautiful, and the **** talking I heard from Eagles fans made it even sweeter. The way the defense played deserved all the praise in the world. Hopefully they keep it going in Minny.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Tough game this week. Very tough opponent.

Comment

• The match-up this week is a lot tighter than what it was against Philly. I think our passing game will have to setup our running attack. Minnesota's secondary is suspect and I think we can attack them. Especially Witten, he can take advantage of the LB's.

Comment

• Norm on the ticket talked today about the teams that Minn has played that have winning records. Of those teams, only NY did Minn have a good defensive effort. In something like 4 games, they averaged giving up more than 24 points. If you can block em, their defense can be had.
          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• MN is a perfect matchup for us. They shutdown teams that like the smash the ball up the middle. But they only have one corner in Winfield and trash at safety. They have speed at OLB and DE's do a good job at keeping contain....so either C gap runs or misdirection work...but you have to block the Williams for interior gimmicks to work...and thats easier said than done. This game will come down to what we do against Griffin and the safetys. I think this game is a bit of a shoot out...and I think it comes down to who has the ball last. I'll give an over under of 60.

Comment

• LOL! trotter said the Cowboys knew everything the Eagles were doing on defense. He even said one play Romo yelled out "Trotter, go ahead and shift over." and Trotter was supposed to shift on that play! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                LOL! trotter said the Cowboys knew everything the Eagles were doing on defense. He even said one play Romo yelled out "Trotter, go ahead and shift over." and Trotter was supposed to shift on that play! lol.
                They be videotapin yoz!!!
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                  LOL! trotter said the Cowboys knew everything the Eagles were doing on defense. He even said one play Romo yelled out "Trotter, go ahead and shift over." and Trotter was supposed to shift on that play! lol.
                  Nice to have a change of fates, I remember last year Baltimore and Philly doing that to our offense and us being so predictable, we've came a long way to that point.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Those two games last year were a joke...they seriously did know every damn thing we were doing. A good example of how horrible Garrett was last year. I'm liking him right now, though.

But anyway, it's also nice to see the Eagles call out draw, draw, draw on a Romo audible and we end up passing. Feels good. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just wanted to say...

HOLY HELL!!! WE BEAT THEM 3 GAMES IN THE SAME SEASON!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                        I don't want this to sound cocky or like trash talk or anything.. but the only way I can really see us losing to Minny is if Garrett has a brain fart and totally abandons the run even if the game is close throughout. That and the usual stuff that gets you beat like turnovers and penalties etc. obviously.
                        Wow...Jason G. farted on national tv. How many of us can say that?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information