Playoffs Rd. 1, Philadelphia @ Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
    Using your logic, after our "embarrassment" wouldn't we be more motivated like you posted in all of your Mike Jenkin's quotes.

Also, playing in Arlington isn't even that big of a deal. No one gets loud. This is me directly calling out the fanbase in attendance to the game.
    Yep, you should definitely be more motivated. We BLANKED your ass!

Can you do anything about it?

Arlington does get loud.... When the Cowboys are on OFFENSE! *face palm*. I swear, they've got some of the dumbest fans in the seats.

Comment

Are they excuses or reasons?

Edit: Yes, I am saying you do not know the difference.
      I wanna know how you explain the difference. Please do. Don't back out now!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        I guess you don't realize this is a different game about a week later, surprising right? I mean because clearly it is safe to assume the Cowboys and Eagles will play out the exact same way right? Ignorance at its finest, just remember you swept the Giants a few years back and they beat you in the playoffs.
        I'm as big of a cynic about these Boys as any Dallas fan you'll find, but you are completely and utterly out of control. To come into another team's forum and talk smack is dumb enough. It's taken to the next level when that team has beaten you twice in a season....but when you were just demolished and dismantled by said team in a historically bad loss, it transcends the normal levels of being "dumb" and "stupid" and is vaulted into a whole new category all by itself into a realm where no one with any sense will ever be found.

You need to go home and rethink your life.

And I think there's an excellent chance the Cowboy's lose this week, so it has nothing to do with the specifics here. Get a life.

And a brain.
        Originally posted by 21ST
        He was protecting his self
        Originally posted by tjsunstein
        From what? His leg?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Why is the Dallas D not being given props? I understand **** talking, but people act like Dallas D hasn't played exceptionally well this season. It says something when you can shut down good offenses to single digits, or when you shut down the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS to 17 points. If the Eagles win I think it will be by them causing turnovers, and the offense isn't being careless with the ball. This one will be close, but the Cowboys D is going to be the X factor.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
            I'm as big of a cynic about these Boys as any Dallas fan you'll find, but you are completely and utterly out of control. To come into another team's forum and talk smack is dumb enough. It's taken to the next level when that team has beaten you twice in a season....but when you were just demolished and dismantled by said team in a historically bad loss, it transcends the normal levels of being "dumb" and "stupid" and is vaulted into a whole new category all by itself into a realm where no one with any sense will ever be found.

You need to go home and rethink your life.

And I think there's an excellent chance the Cowboy's lose this week, so it has nothing to do with the specifics here. Get a life.

And a brain.
            Who the **** are you? Who do you think you are? An internet badass? What gives you the right to tell me to get a life? You're a peon fan just like me, so maybe you should get a life as well.

And if you paid attention I haven't been talking smack, I simply corrected someone who misquoted me and called someone ignorant for assuming the Eagles would play the same way on Saturday, your response tells me who really needs a brain.

Comment

Who the **** are you? Who do you think you are? An internet badass? What gives you the right to tell me to get a life? You're a peon fan just like me, so maybe you should get a life as well.

And if you paid attention I haven't been talking smack, I simply corrected someone who misquoted me and called someone ignorant for assuming the Eagles would play the same way on Saturday, your response tells me who really needs a brain.
              Hey now! Don't you dare give DWM that title! It's mine! I'm the only internet badass around here. ...and you better believe it! :p

Sports Smack talk is fine... Just avoid the references to personal attacks guys. Fair warning to all.

Comment

And if you paid attention I haven't been talking smack

Hey Dallas fans, I know you love to come over here and quote me so here is a good one, you ready? "**** you, pieces of ****"

Your Cowboys aren't better than the Eagles and yesterdays game showef nobody anything that says the Cowboys are going to beat the Eagles on Saturday. Maybe if you stop letting your pride get in the way you could see that, or maybe if you took off those blue and silver 3-D glasses Jerry gave you. The Eagles shot themselves in the foot the Cowboys simply watched it happen and like I've said many times, if the Eagles connect on those missed oppurtunities the Eagles win that and guess what? The Cowboys had absolutely no hand in those, the Eagles missed those all on their own, the Cowboys did nothing to defend them, in fact the Cowboys are the ones who let them get in positions like that where DeSean beat them deep and Maclin gained huge seperation and McNabb drove the Eagles to the redzone.

And did I mention you could all go **** yourselves? Why don't you go suck Miles "Horse face" Austin's shaft some more? Or better yet why don't you go slobber over Mike Jenkins and talk about how he is the next Deion? Bunch of morons.

Ummmm sure......

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Hey, quit misquoting me from the Eagles thread and I'm glad to see you got the message, why don't you take it up with me in the Eagles thread? Why do you drag it over here?

Comment

Hey, quit misquoting me from the Eagles thread and I'm glad to see you got the message, why don't you take it up with me in the Eagles thread? Why do you drag it over here?
                    Dude are you bi-polar? First of all where did I misquote you? 2nd, the last time I took it up with you in the Eagles thread, you threw a little tantrum and Neg rep'ed me then proceeded to tell me to fu*k off via the PM. You love to talk crap but you cant handle a rebuttal.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Nope, I speak to 'you' as a general audience, 'you' take little snips of what I wrote and you go to the Cowboys discussion thread and you're like 'LOLZ WAT A NOOB! LAWL!" You're all psychic in retrospect, everyone can take bad predictions and say "LOL u suck!" And I never PMd you. My 'attack' was for all those stupid quoters to see.

Comment

in a perfect world (at least for me), Romo and McNabb both get injured and Kolb and Kitna battle it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                          in a perfect world (at least for me), Romo and McNabb both get injured and Kolb and Kitna battle it out.
                          Kolb and Kitna >>>>> Eli.

Comment

Are they excuses or reasons?

Edit: Yes, I am saying you do not know the difference.
                            LMAO. So funny, it sounds like your prepping yourself for a loss already and your prepared to bring up a million reasons why the Eagles lost the game and Dallas didn't win lol. Is it so hard for homers to just admit that you weren't the better team one week, or that you just lost? It's really not all that hard, I think we were better then the Giants a few years ago when we won 13 games but they were better that day when it counted. I would never run around and bring up the refs, or 50 other reasons why we lost and they didn't beat us.

But then again, it's harder for some other people to realize that. Which brings me back to my original statement.

I can't wait to see you and Thumper crying about how you unfairly lost and your still so much better then us in every way possible but if it weren't for all these reasons you would have won but it's totally obvious you beat yourselves.

That quote you keep running around going crazy about was from January 4th, it was a day after the 2nd game, it's not like someone went back 43 pages to find a quote and assumed you were talking about the most recent one. Either way, I like most of the Eagles fans actually, you on the other hand nobody likes because according to you every skill position player for the Iggles should of been in the pro bowl, and you should of been 16-0 if it werent for a few miscues.

Were all used to your act around here now, going to be fun to listen to you moan and whine all off-season about why you didn't win the super bowl when the Eagles are clearly the superior team of everyone in the NFL.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Yeah and it was in regards to the first game so when you tried to spin it as me talking about the second game you misquoted me...

And I don't think every Eagles skill position player should've been in, if you go back and look I said that I think DeSean, Brent Celek, Trent Cole, Leonard Weaver, Shledon Brown and Asante Samuel should've made it and thats it, I was floored when Jason Peters made it, he didn't deserve it. And I think we can at least agree that thinking those players should've made it isn't outrageous because they were deserving.

And isn't this true for just about everyone's team lol?
                              you should of been 16-0 if it werent for a few miscues.
                              Man I'm glad that I'm friends with decent Cowboys fans who even admitted that the Eagles beat themselves last week, sure the Cowboys played well but the Eagles just missed on every single opportunity given to them and I don't think its safe to assume that the Eagles will do the same this week.

Comment

Got my tickets for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to cowboys games back to back for the first time. And both against the Iggles. SO excited...
                                I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information