Playoffs Rd. 1, Philadelphia @ Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
    I just get tired of the 'missed opportunities' thing because it assumes that the Cowboys missed zero opportunities. That game actually could have been more of a blowout than it was.
    Yes, you guys had 1 or 2 missteps, but the Eagles had 5 or 6. Not quite the same.

Comment

When we lost to the Giants in '07 Kyle Kosier was to blame for a lot of the pressure Romo got up the middle.

I hope that doesn't happen again... I know a lot of you are on his ball sack and think he's was a probowl snuff so I hope you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
        Yes, you guys had 1 or 2 missteps, but the Eagles had 5 or 6. Not quite the same.
        Your missteps would not have overcome 24 points. Face it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          When we lost to the Giants in '07 Kyle Kosier was to blame for a lot of the pressure Romo got up the middle.

I hope that doesn't happen again... I know a lot of you are on his ball sack and think he's was a probowl snuff so I hope you're right.
          D, none of us have put Kosier in the probowl. All I've said is that he's underappreicated.
          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

D, none of us have put Kosier in the probowl. All I've said is that he's underappreicated.
            I think he's solid. A very good pulling guard.

Comment

Your missteps would not have overcome 24 points. Face it.
              Didn't say that. It would have put maybe 14 points on the board though.

Comment

I think he is good enuff.

Comment

And ours would have put 14, too.

So, basically if both teams had taken advantage of their missed opportunities then the score would have been what 34-14 or 38-10?

Philly didn't miss any more opportunities than Dallas did.
                  Originally posted by 21ST
                  He was protecting his self
                  Originally posted by tjsunstein
                  From what? His leg?
                  Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                  That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                  "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Phillies O can is amazing, they can hold one of the highest scoring units in the league to 0 points. They must be one of the best defenses in the league!
                    Originally posted by 21ST
                    He was protecting his self
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein
                    From what? His leg?
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                      And ours would have put 14, too.

So, basically if both teams had taken advantage of their missed opportunities then the score would have been what 34-14 or 38-10?

Philly didn't miss any more opportunities than Dallas did.
                      Actually, thats dead wrong. Philly missed many more opportunities than Dallas did.

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                        Phillies O can is amazing, they can hold one of the highest scoring units in the league to 0 points. They must be one of the best defenses in the league!
                        A bad joke is a bad joke. Take your ball and go home now.

Comment

What made you say that right after the Pro Bowl announcements were made and Davis got in?

I got the impression that you thought he should've been in it. You, Bob, dpl85... maybe more... sounded like you thought he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                            A bad joke is a bad joke. Take your ball and go home now.
                            You can't say that.

Especially Dallas took PHILLY'S ball and told THEM to go home.

Comment

What made you say that right after the Pro Bowl announcements were made and Davis got in?

I got the impression that you thought he should've been in it. You, Bob, dpl85... maybe more... sounded like you thought he deserved it.
                              I can't comment on who should be in the Pro Bowl but I do think Kosier is a very good OL.

He can be over-powered but frankly power is over rated.

I also think ignoring the difference in play when he is there versus not there would lead one to question their assumptions on his competancy.

And we are clearly better with Kosier than without.

Comment

You can't say that.

Especially Dallas took PHILLY'S ball and told THEM to go home.
                                I can't say what?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information