No announcement yet.

Playoffs Rd. 1, Philadelphia @ Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you're used to losing and you start to win, people praise you. Eventually you lose again. But it doesn't have anything to do with the praise you've been getting. Total nonfactor. But a common link made.

Comment

Two things

1. If the Eagle's do end up losing please release the suspension I wanna hear what he has to say next!

2. I want to see Sig Bets on this game the pain of an Eagle's fan wearing a Cowboys sig or vise versa would be win!
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        Two things

1. If the Eagle's do end up losing please release the suspension I wanna hear what he has to say next!

2. I want to see Sig Bets on this game the pain of an Eagle's fan wearing a Cowboys sig or vise versa would be win!
        2 biggest trash talkers for the Eagles are suspended. LOL.

Comment

Do we have a Cowboys thread anywhere anymore? I was just going to mention the possibility of a Josh Cribbs trade since he's requested one and wants somewhere in the ball park of 2.5 mil, with as much as we run the wildcat, and a glaring need for a return man, it wouldn't be terrible but we'd have to get rid of Roy.

How bout Roy Williams and his contract for Cribbs and a 6th?? :D:D Least Roy could go back to a sucky team getting the ball as much as he wanted, not likely we even pursue him but I think he fits what we need, and want to do perfectly.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            Do we have a Cowboys thread anywhere anymore? I was just going to mention the possibility of a Josh Cribbs trade since he's requested one and wants somewhere in the ball park of 2.5 mil, with as much as we run the wildcat, and a glaring need for a return man, it wouldn't be terrible but we'd have to get rid of Roy.

How bout Roy Williams and his contract for Cribbs and a 6th?? :D:D Least Roy could go back to a sucky team getting the ball as much as he wanted, not likely we even pursue him but I think he fits what we need, and want to do perfectly.
            It's stickied right at the top, no?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              It's stickied right at the top, no?
              Brain fart, thought it was locked at deleted at one point lol. I'll just cut and paste over there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                And THAT'S my point, son. You're excuses are a bad joke. Apparently catching things isn't a strongsuit of any Philadelphians.
                Well you can't blame them when the ball is thrown at their feet :D
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I would love to stay and chat about the game with you losers, but I have to go watch the game in JERRY'S HOUSE. ******* Stoked. hopefully I will return as happy as I am right now. Happy game day.

Comment

DUNITTTT thats what happens when we throw it vertical!!!!!! Wide Open and pass interference!!!!

Comment

• What a game called by Garrett so far.

Comment

• Nice play, Witten Jr.
                        2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
                        - Cleveland Browns GM
                        - Dallas Cowboys GM
                        - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

• Hey, can Romo sell fakes or what? He's really slick with the ball. Pls. welcome me to this flag strewn game...........

15 yds on Hamlin for the KO blow to the head, just stupid.

Comment

• Team stupid has shown up tonite.

Eagles can easily win.

Comment

• 17 more yds for Roy Williams, for once he's earning a gamechk.

Whoa, witten to the flag, didnt get in, damn!

1st & goal Dallas, here's where they take charge if they're smart.

Comment

• Did anyone else see the two DT's for Phili before it went to break, they looked like they were about to die!
                                2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
                                - Cleveland Browns GM
                                - Dallas Cowboys GM
                                - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information