No announcement yet.

Playoffs Rd. 2, Dallas @ Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jared Allen has the most ridiculous cheer I've ever seen. It makes me laugh out loud... literally. He's such a dufus.

This game should be a very close match up... I think the Cowboys could win or lose. Good luck to us all.

Comment

Cowboys will lose. Gut feeling. It'll probably be close...but in the end MN will make more plays at the end to win the game.

Comment

Hello to all Cowboys fans, I'm looking forward to this game a lot. The game is about as even as it can get, at least imo. I think it will be close the whole way with the Vikings winning 30-24 with a late TD drive. I'm glad that almost all experts are picking the Cowboys as I'd much rather play the underdog role, even though as it's been pointed out the Boys are the true underdogs.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          Hello to all Cowboys fans, I'm looking forward to this game a lot. The game is about as even as it can get, at least imo. I think it will be close the whole way with the Vikings winning 30-24 with a late TD drive. I'm glad that almost all experts are picking the Cowboys as I'd much rather play the underdog role, even though as it's been pointed out the Boys are the true underdogs.
          The Cowboys have relished being the underdogs this year...

Comment

Remember Orakpo vs Loadholt?

I hope Anthony Spencer does... :D

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Remember Orakpo vs Loadholt?

I hope Anthony Spencer does... :D
              They didn't call him Loadhold at Blow U for no reason. Texas DEs pwned him for fun. Anthony Spencer is gonna go to town on his ass.

Comment

Jared Allen has the most ridiculous cheer I've ever seen. It makes me laugh out loud... literally. He's such a dufus.

This game should be a very close match up... I think the Cowboys could win or lose. Good luck to us all.

WHAT? Best celebration in the league hands down.

Regarding Loadholt...unfortunately I agree. Dude can't pass block to save his life. Neither of our tackles can.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  They didn't call him Loadhold at Blow U for no reason. Texas DEs pwned him for fun. Anthony Spencer is gonna go to town on his ass.
                  ESPN was emphasizing the Flozell vs. Jared Allen on the flip side today. If the crowd noise contributes to Flozell blowing 3-4 snap counts again, that might make the Cowboys come to their senses & finally release him ....

....as I've been advocating here since about 1,500 posts ago. No matter.

Bottom line is Romo needs the time for his 3-step drop receivers to do their thing & get separation, if they can't get help for Flozell, roll the pocket the other way or put Martellus Bennett or a TE on his side to help Flo out

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    ESPN was emphasizing the Flozell vs. Jared Allen on the flip side today. If the crowd noise contributes to Flozell blowing 3-4 snap counts again, that might make the Cowboys come to their senses & finally release him ....

Bottom line is Romo needs the time for his 3-step drop receivers to do their thing & get separation, if they can't get help for Flozell, roll the pocket the other way or put Martellus Bennett or a TE on his side to help Flo out
                    I hate Flo too. But next year when Jerry gives the reigns to Doug Free...

Free vs. Allen is a scary thought too.

Comment

I hate Flo too. But next year when Jerry gives the reigns to Doug Free...
                      I hope so. After his many offsides & false starts embarrassments Flo deserved kissykissy-byebye, not a big contract re-up.

Free has earned himself a spot as a starter. The front 5 o-line s/b Gurode, Davis, Free, Kosier, & Colombo, Proctor & McQuistan as swingmen.

If Sunday's game is as even a matchup as the pundits are hyping, then maybe it's true that the team making that 1st crucial 4th qtr mistake goes home for the playoffs.

Comment

Loadholt has really only **** the bed once or twice this year.. been a much better pass blocker than I anticipated although he's still barely average.

Like I said earlier, no team has a huge advantage talent wise in this game. All going to be execution. So much pressure on our OL to perform. If they do, I think we put up at least 30 points.. which should be enough..

I think we win, but god damn its gonna be a good one. Looking forward to it fellas.

ps, check my sig quote :D
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Loadholt has really only **** the bed once or twice this year.. been a much better pass blocker than I anticipated although he's still barely average.

Like I said earlier, no team has a huge advantage talent wise in this game. All going to be execution. So much pressure on our OL to perform. If they do, I think we put up at least 30 points.. which should be enough..

I think we win, but god damn its gonna be a good one. Looking forward to it fellas.

ps, check my sig quote :D
                          That quote is hilarious!

If Dallas gives up 30 points, then yeah... you'll win. But dayum... that's a lot! That'd be a total breakdown. We're coming off 2 shutout games in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post

I think a line of: Free - Iupati - Gurode - Davis - Columbo

Would be super sexy :D One can only dream, I still think we need to look at depth for the interior of the O-line, and hopefully Brewster is a player at some point.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

One thing that I think helps Flo this week is that Allen is a big guy. He's a pretty big target. Where he's had the most problems is with the smaller guys. One thing you can say about Flo is that if he gets his hands on you, it's pretty much over.
                              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I really hope Jason Williams turns into a player for us. He has that sexy speed just hope he gets it all together above the neck like Spencer did this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information