OT Pat McQuistan
      C Duke Preston
      C Cory Procter
      S Gerald Sensabaugh - $2.4 million 1st
      NT Junior Siavii
      DE Marcus Spears - $1.1 million
      K Shaun Suisham
      S Pat Watkins

only one I see here that would be interesting in Watkins may get the low tender. That would net us a 4th round pick if anyone dipped on him. Hatcher and Spears get the lowest because of their 1st and 2nd round cost to pick up.

Comment

Sorry guys but Barber isn't going anywhere. As a trio of backs we have the best bunch in the league and while Barber is expensive. The combination of all three's contract's at the moment is actually reasonably good.

Anyone with a working knowledge of how each player plays would recognise the most effective way to use all three. Garrett goes before Barber with any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_man View Post
          Sorry guys but Barber isn't going anywhere. As a trio of backs we have the best bunch in the league and while Barber is expensive. The combination of all three's contract's at the moment is actually reasonably good.

Anyone with a working knowledge of how each player plays would recognise the most effective way to use all three. Garrett goes before Barber with any luck.
          Agreed, retain Barber. Any Dallas executive who initiates a trade for Choice should have his fingers broken, brought up on high treason charges.

Among the RFAs, def dump Hurd & Spears. Maybe dump Suisham the Sham-Wow & draft a ******* kicker in April. Seriously.

Comment

I have a feeling my tender projections are way low.

I think we'll see more 1st round tenders and 2nd round tenders. Also think Austin will get tagged the more I think about it. We can't afford to lose him for a 1st and 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_man View Post

I agree that MB3 will be back, I think his snaps will be cut back. I also would not put it past JJ to pick up RB late in the draft. I do not think Anderson will make the team next year, not like he was used all that much.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information