Thompson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson

Is everyone forgetting about him??? Everyone is acting like we have to draft a RB day one, if we trade Jones....MB3 the power, Thompson the speed.....

I agree 100 % last training camp all 3 backs were competing at a level close to each other...Thompson might be the fastest cowboys too...Barber should get between 12-20 carries next year even if jones stays...i think if jones is traded thompson can step right in and get around 10 carries a game...i think he is potentially a better home run threat than jones in the first place...great point killersanta ;)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

I don't think Thompson has the vision, strength, or experience to be a starter/rotating back. I like him a lot, but not as a starter.

Comment

sure thompson has speed but he hasnt shown much on the field as a RB

Comment

he stepped in once or twice as a rookie when jones was hurt and played excellent...how can you nag on his experience how experience does any rb have until he gets a shot look at willie parker,rueben droughns,tiki barber all werent starters and had no experience until some1 gave them a chance and they all turned out good...if we draft a DB we expect him to jump right in??? thats crazy but you have to give them chances to prove themselves...who knows it could go either way our o-line is good most rb's could pronly run behind it now...

Comment

thompson is one of my favorite players, love how he made the team, i think alot of people forget though how much potential he has...he was the top RB in the area in HS, and top 2 in the state im pretty sure, was supposed to go div-1 until he got in trouble...

he's a very solid KR man, and i think if given a chance he could play well opposite barber with his speed, i fully believe he has the potential to be a good NFL back from personally watching him play

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Who is talking about RB on day 1? I really haven't noticed anyone pitching that idea. And if someone has, it's only if we trade JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                Is everyone forgetting about him??? Everyone is acting like we have to draft a RB day one, if we trade Jones....MB3 the power, Thompson the speed.....
                Hell no. If we draft a day one RB I will Nuke the cowboys front office.

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                  sure thompson has speed but he hasnt shown much on the field as a RB
                  He has what? 15 carries is in entire carrier????.....

Comment

Thompson has some nice ability. I'm willing to give him a year to prove himself as a capable complement to Barber if Jones is traded. I think I can wait until next year to draft a RB if Thompson doesn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Thompson has some nice ability. I'm willing to give him a year to prove himself as a capable complement to Barber if Jones is traded. I think I can wait until next year to draft a RB if Thompson doesn't work out.
                      Yes he does, the ability to outrun people, which Julius does not have.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                        He has what? 15 carries is in entire carrier????.....
                        exactly what I was saying

Comment

Yes he does, the ability to outrun people, which Julius does not have.
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=4-2H7WHErZA

yeah jones cant outrun anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=4-2H7WHErZA

yeah jones cant outrun anybody
                            I love how everyone just goes to that 1 run. First off he had no one in front of him, second off people are catching up to him.

He doesn't have breakaway speed.

Comment

I love how everyone just goes to that 1 run. First off he had no one in front of him, second off people are catching up to him.

He doesn't have breakaway speed.
                              can you catch him...i dont think so...he is a high 4.4 guy and sorry to be the 1 to break this to you THATS FAST MY FRIEND! yea so what people were catching up ...barber would have been tackled he doesn't have anywhere near that speed...i guess youre smarter than all the analysts who refer to him as a speed back...youre an ignorant kid who thinks he knows everything but truthfully you speak with hardly any facts and it makes you look retar*ed...get a clue

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information