Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    He's no Sam Hurd. :D

At least when it comes to public speaking and smarts.
    It'll be rough because everyone is going to want to interview him for a looong time, Austin isn't going to be as much of a polarizing figure as Dez is here. He's certainly no scholar, but most should have known that, Chris Johnson doesn't do much better lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Tremendous value pick......BPA.....

Comment

Still unbelievable for me that we got him. Never thought we had a chance at the beginning of the season.

Comment

OH YES BABY!!!

Comment

#88 uni -- The reincarnation of Michael Irvin (hopefully without the hotel room full of cocaine & hookers)

Didn't Drew Pearson have #88 too?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

Still unbelievable for me that we got him. Never thought we had a chance at the beginning of the season.
              Another thing to think about after watching that, he did all that without a great quarterback. I mean afterall he did go to the same school where we got the "I'm a grown man" speech from.

Side: I remember watching that Oklahoma vs. OKst game that year, I think he was player of the game and had 4 touchdowns or something like that during that game.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                #88 uni -- The reincarnation of Michael Irvin (hopefully without the hotel room full of cocaine & hookers)

Didn't Drew Pearson have #88 too?
                Don't forget the latest Receiver that had #88, Antonio Bryant, let's not crown him and put all kinds of comparisons on him like we did Irvin because of the number.

Comment

don't worry Adrian Petersen is ill-literate too

Comment

My question on Dez is this; What is his work ethic like and is he a good teammate?

If he is one of those guys like Chad Johson, T.O., Steve Smith, a guy that works all the time, Michael Irvin is another example.
                    Is he a guy that is going to try and learn from veterans and eventually teach younger guys? Or is he a I do it my way kind of guy.

That is what I want to know, I feel like that is where we went wrong with Antonio Bryant, I hope Dez is more along the lines of Michael.

If you have any information on those two questions please let me know.

Comment

That is what I want to know, I feel like that is where we went wrong with Antonio Bryant, I hope Dez is more along the lines of Michael.
                      Antonio Bryant was a head case with serious maturity & overall emotional problems. That's why Parcells ran him off the team, too bad he had to (allegedly) pick a fight with him to do so.

He showed up out here in SF after that with the 9ers & actually produced the best yr. Alex Smith ever had b/c he worked hard in the offseason & developed some chemistry with Smith, was easily the 9ers best receiver. Until they upset the Vikes one Sunday, & Antonio went out & got hammered, was busted for driving his cherry-red sportscar at 100 MPH at 3 AM dead drunk. HC Mike Nolan released him ASAP after he went to court over it.

Hopefully Bryant is getting some help now, he really needs it.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 04-26-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Forgot to post about this, but seriously, **** this ****. Austin, Bryant, and Witten is ridiculously unfair.

Comment

Check out the new avy guys!
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Ummm, E-Man, I just had someone make me that avy 2nite, mind if I ask where you got it from. I had BoneKrusher send over a request to make it for me, so it seems pretty ironic that as soon as dude finishes you pop up with it.

Not saying you stole it or anything, but I picked that play specifically from all the highlight tapes I watched and had someone cut that play out for me so I can put it into a sig. As much work as I had to go through to get it finished for me I really don't want someone else to rock it before I have my sig finished, even if that does sound shallow.

Here is the original link: http://i40.tinypic.com/20kw45k.gif

It's also you posting it up 5 minutes after the dude finished it for me as well.

Comment

I'll probably change it in a little bit, but here's the vid I got the avy from.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGDfU_WI8s

That was an awesome catch, so I had a friend from another board make it for me. The dude makes good gifs, so I can get him to make me another one pronto.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

I was planning on getting it put into a sig, it's not a big deal, it's just like somebody rocking my sig before I get a chance to. Plus I went to hell trying to get that into .gif format, I sent a copy of it to BK early this evening and as soon as he pm'd me saying that dude finished it for him I saw this thread upped with the exact same avy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information