Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    How do you guys like my new sig?
    Pretty sick, what program did you use to make it?
    Cowboys Mock:
    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=4310

- Sources have told us that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are targeting two underclassmen cornerbacks in this draft; Brandon Harris of Miami and Patrick Peterson from LSU. Different sources have told us if the draft were held today the Cowboys would look to move up and grab Peterson, while Harris is a second choice they’d be happy with.
      I hope this is true because if Jerry really does have the hots for PP, he will be a Cowboy.

Last edited by TheFinisher; 01-24-2011, 10:22 AM.
      Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
        Pretty sick, what program did you use to make it?
        Thanks. I used Photoshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
          http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=4310

I hope this is true because if Jerry really does have the hots for PP, he will be a Cowboy.
          I'll tell you want I want to happen then.

Draft Miller at 9 and trade up for Brandon Harris.

Trading up for Peterson will cost more, but the difference between Peterson and Harris doesn't equal the cost of giving up Miller + picks.

I would love to land Peterson though. That ain't no joke. I said before that I'm a big fan of Harris. I'm glad I'm hearing his name over Jimmy Smith and Prince Amukamara.

Comment

• D-Unit, would you rather have quinn or miller?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
              D-Unit, would you rather have quinn or miller?
              Miller cause I think he can play ILB too. ...and I also think he's the better pass rusher.

Comment

Miller cause I think he can play ILB too. ...and I also think he's the better pass rusher.
                I agree. I've watched a lot of Von and he's a great athlete. If Ryan likes to be creative with his packages, which is what we hear, he could do lots of different things with Von.
                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

and I also think he's the better pass rusher.
                  C'mon, man!

Comment

Better pass rusher?... what weed do you have there in hawaii?

Can I have some?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                      Better pass rusher?... what weed do you have there in hawaii?

Can I have some?
                      I believe it's called Maui Wowie.

But yea, I'm gonna have to say Quinn is a better pass rusher.
                      Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• It's called pakalolo.

Doesn't bother me. People thought Elvis Dumervil's pass rush skills weren't gonna translate to the NFL because he's 5'11, 248.

Pass rushing is more than just having the prototype body and measurables. That's what fools even NFL scouts who are accountable for their team spending millions of dollars only to end up drafting busts.

Quinn will be good if he's in a 4-3, but as a 3-4 OLB, he'll struggle if he has to do anything other than rush. Miller is a fluid athlete... didn't surprise me at all to see him intercept a ball in yesterday's practice.

Comment

• Sounds like Cam Jordan is looking good in workouts.
                          In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Doesn't bother me. People thought Elvis Dumervil's pass rush skills weren't gonna translate to the NFL because he's 5'11, 248.
                            Which is completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Pass rushing is more than just having the prototype body and measurables. That's what fools even NFL scouts who are accountable for their team spending millions of dollars only to end up drafting busts.
                            Quinn had 11 sacks and 19.0 TFL as a true sophomore. I'm guessing he knows a thing or two about rushing the passer.

Quinn will be good if he's in a 4-3, but as a 3-4 OLB, he'll struggle if he has to do anything other than rush. Miller is a fluid athlete... didn't surprise me at all to see him intercept a ball in yesterday's practice.
                            Which is completely irrelevant to a conversation about who the better pass rusher is.

Comment

• Quinn's stats are very misleading

His sacks came against Citadel (1), East Carolina (2), Virginia (3), Georgia Southern (1), Duke (3), Boston College (1) while being shutout in the category against UCONN, Georgia Tech, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Miami(FL), NC State, and Pitt

Georgia Tech is really the only game where he actually got TFLs outside of the sacks and of course that's not saying much because remember their performance against Iowa later that year, not the best line or anywhere close.

Quinn is a one trick pony who uses very little physicality and his speed his by far his greatest asset...he's got upside but not the Top 10 pick people are making him out to be
                              Last edited by princefielder28; 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

How do you guys like my new sig?
                                A+ sig, I would love to see him w/ a blue star on his helmet too.

I think other more pressing 1st rd. needs will supersede OLB on defense alone though. Dallas will be dumping Newman at CB & Spears, maybe a safety, wants another corner as Jenkins no longer inspires confidence, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information