Texas Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay.

Nah, really... I am very excited about their chances now. I thought Tampa was their toughest match up. NY's pitching can be beat. Now that I've said that, I'm sure we'll see some unbelievable clutch performances. lol.

Go Rangers!

Comment

Bring On The Evil Empire

Here are some nice resources to get your appetite wetted for this game tonight, and series.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10...cs-roster.html
      http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10...cs-roster.html
      http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/10...kees-edge.html
      Wow, the Yankees get the edge at all 4 infield positions and starting pitching? I beg to differ on the starting pitching. I'll take the Rangers rotation in a heartbeat over the Yankees.

MY SERIES PREDICTION

RANGERS 4
      YANKEES 2

Comment

WTF with the middle relief pitchers tonight?
        Ruining a good game by CJ Wilson.
        **** Darren Oliver walks 2 guys in this inning, Michael Young tries to Ole the rip by Arod, comes up with air, all that allow the 8th inning floodgates to open.

I cannot believe this bullpen has blown a 5-0 7th inning lead.
        My old man called it.... I was wrong. Dammit.

Comment

Alright!
          That's more like it.

This time the 5-0 lead held up, and the Rangers & Yankees head to the Big Apple knotted up at a game apiece.

Lefties Cliff Lee and Andy Pettitte will square off in game 3 on Monday.

Cliff Lee has been as clutch as anyone in the playoffs, but the damn offense needs to give him some early run support or else Pettitte can get on a roll.

I can't stand Pettitte, but the guy has guts out there. Vladimir needs to golf one out of the park off Pettitte.

Comment

Lee's success is too good to be true. At some point the batters are going to catch up to him. I hope it doesn't happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Lee's success is too good to be true. At some point the batters are going to catch up to him. I hope it doesn't happen though.
              NOT LAST NIGHT BABY!

Lee continues to dominate, the Yankees...... 8 innings of SHUTOUT PITCHING.

Rangers Roll, up 2-1, still haven't lost a road game this playoffs, are 4-0 at the AL East powerhouses Tampa Bay and New York.

Will the series even make it back to Texas for a game 6?

FORGET THE COWBOYS, let's get on the RANGERS BANDWAGON while there's still some space on it..... it's filling up fast !!!

Comment

Rangers are on fire right now, I wish game 1 didn't slip away but it doesn't look like it matters. Yanks bats are cold other then that 1 inning. I hope the NLC game goes deep so Lee can rest and we close out in 5.

I never thought it was possible but the Rangers look like they may actually win the World Series.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Rangers are on fire right now, I wish game 1 didn't slip away but it doesn't look like it matters. Yanks bats are cold other then that 1 inning. I hope the NLC game goes deep so Lee can rest and we close out in 5.

I never thought it was possible but the Rangers look like they may actually win the World Series.
                  SsssssssHhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Whoever wins today wins the series IMO

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

This thread is lacking some Walker Texas Ranger

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        Whoever wins today wins the series IMO
                        Don't you mean if Texas wins they win the series? How would you consider NY a lock to win the series and it's only gonna be tied 2-2 with Texas getting 2 of the 3 remaining games at home.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          This is how I felt 4 years ago when the Mavs were on the brink of winning the NBA title, before D-Wade took over.

#4- Tommy Hunter
                          #5- CJ Wilson

That might do it?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            This is how I felt 4 years ago when the Mavs were on the brink of winning the NBA title, before D-Wade took over.
                            Don't ever speak of this again :(

Comment

Tommy Hunter is going to open up some eyes tonight.

...hopefully, that's good for the Rangers and not the Yankees. :D

Comment

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=301019110

30-11 The Rangers have ass-smacked the Jankees around in this series.
                                Rangers are hitting over 300 as a team, the Jankees 198.

And the Rangers are still undeteated on the road in the postseason.

As Lombardi asked one time:
                                What the hell is going on out there?

Whatever it is, I love it!

CJ Wilson can clinch it tonight and give the Rangers some valuable rest to set up their rotation for the WS.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information