No announcement yet.

Texas Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ranger fans!!!! I really hope you win this series early so Lee can start game one. Win it all!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

RANGERS INTO WORLD SERIES
      Brush Aside the Dark Side Yankees

+ Rep for all of us who were on the bandwagon before this!

Comment

Hey, enough of the doom & gloom of the Cowboys.
        Where are the RANGERS fans here?

Let's rock, starting tomorrow night.

Cliff Lee vs Timmy Weedeater Lincicum.
        What a matchup.

Comment

Got my pom poms ready! :D

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Got my pom poms ready! :D
            It's just you and me D-Unit?

Cowboys are on their way to 4-12, and we can't get anymore love in here?
            GAME ONE, WORLD SERIES... CLIFF LEE tonight vs LINCICUM.

Come on men, let's go Rangers!

Comment

I've been pumped for this matchup, I wouldn't miss Lincicum vs Lee for anything, gonna be a good one. Rangers still look like they have a hot bat.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

WTF Matt Cain?

This guy looks like 1986 Roger Clemens out there.

And luck.... Kinsler's blast hits the top of the fricking wall and stays in the park for a double. He's left stranded. Then his next at bat, guys on 2nd and 3rd with just 1 out, he pops up.

Dammit, CJ Wilson should have started game 1 it appears.

Gotta sweep all 3 here in Arlington.
                And they can.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  WTF Matt Cain?

This guy looks like 1986 Roger Clemens out there.

And luck.... Kinsler's blast hits the top of the fricking wall and stays in the park for a double. He's left stranded. Then his next at bat, guys on 2nd and 3rd with just 1 out, he pops up.

Dammit, CJ Wilson should have started game 1 it appears.

Gotta sweep all 3 here in Arlington.
                  And they can.
                  My prediction for Rangers in 6 STILL LOOKS GOOD!!! WOOOP!!!!

Comment

Hi 5's around the room! The Rangers didn't win, but they still had an AMAZING season to remember!

Comment

Hi 5's around the room! The Rangers didn't win, but they still had an AMAZING season to remember!
                      Yes they did, what a run, and hopefully a stepping stone to more big things next year.

I still can't believe Hamilton laid an egg like this in the World Series, and that they couldn't get any runs again for Cliff Lee.

Lee + CJ Wilson went 0-3 in the WS. That sucks. Can't they ever get these guys some early runs?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                        Finally, the fun part of the season has begun! Playoffs are never easy, but I hope we can get back to the World Series. I'm happy about facing the Rays rather than the Yankees.
                        WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG with the Rangers at Home in the playoffs versus the Rays?
                        Lost all of em last post-season to that team, and today, CJ Wilson has laid an egg and served up some BP to Tampa.

Very ugly game. Way to A) not hit and B) give up crooked numbers in the 2nd & 3rd inning.

Damn.

Need to bounce back and win game 2. I was thinking the home team might win every game in this series, opposite of last year.

Now I have no clue.

Comment

It was a bummer to lose out on Cliff Lee, but what a great job Daniels did in bringing in Adrian Beltre and Mike Napoli, huh? We went from having one of the worse defensive third basemen to one of the best while adding a nice source of pop. ...and while that upset Michael Young at first, Daniels' gamble paid off in the end as Young learned to accept his new role for the betterment of the team. That's a pretty slick GM move right there.

Trading oft injured Frank Francisco for Mike Napoli was an easy win move. Napoli put it all together this season.

Also, upgrading the bullpen at the trade deadline and moving Ogando into relief was brilliant.

Still not over, but you gotta love how smart this organization is looking if you're a Rangers fan.

Comment

It was a bummer to lose out on Cliff Lee, but what a great job Daniels did in bringing in Adrian Beltre and Mike Napoli, huh? We went from having one of the worse defensive third basemen to one of the best while adding a nice source of pop. ...and while that upset Michael Young at first, Daniels' gamble paid off in the end as Young learned to accept his new role for the betterment of the team. That's a pretty slick GM move right there.

Trading oft injured Frank Francisco for Mike Napoli was an easy win move. Napoli put it all together this season.

Also, upgrading the bullpen at the trade deadline and moving Ogando into relief was brilliant.

Still not over, but you gotta love how smart this organization is looking if you're a Rangers fan.
                            I'm pumped as hell.... being picked up in 25 minutes to head down to the ballpark for Game 1 tonight.

Verlander vs CJ Wilson, what a matchup.
                            One flamethrower, one pure pitcher.
                            There's a big wind today, about 20MPH constant, bothered my little guy's QB today in his flag football league.
                            Not sure but I think this wind is gonna be blowing sideways, from 3rd base to 2nd.... but if it's in our out slightly, it will affect the long balls big time.

+REP all RANGER FANS HERE!
                            I LOVE LOVE LOVE the East Coast Yankees, Red Sox, and MONEYBALL Phillies at home watching.
                            Take that CLIFF LEE!
                            Philly, buy some more pitchers and DBs and DLmen! How's Nnamdi doing Iggles fans!

Comment

Where in the hell are the Rangers fans?
                              We had 50,000 strong last night, banged over by rare rain, to the tune of 2 hours worth of rain delays.

But a win over Verlander is huge!

1-0, the Cowboys have a bye this week, and the Rangers can win this series before the Cowboys travel to NE next weekend!

Comment

Great stuff D-Unit..... this team keeps re-tooling and re-loading.
                                But the best part is they KEEP WINNING THE PENNANT!

What an inning that just was!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information