Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Holy ****, the assault continues since I posted 70 minutes ago!

    NELSON CRUZ is SUPERMAN !
    ****, save some for the World Series.
    Josh Hamilton, it is YOUR TURN to carry the team with some long ball vs the Cardinals or Brewers.

    Comment


    • #47
      Since D brought it up...Last night made me sick to my stomach btw. It felt like watching a Cowboy game. Eerily similiar.





      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Since D brought it up...Last night made me sick to my stomach btw. It felt like watching a Cowboy game. Eerily similiar.
        Yeah, kind of like watching the Cowboys vs Bills Superbowls, except being on the Buffalo Bills side.

        Comment


        • #49

          Comment


          • #50
            Oh well, could have gone the other way.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Dude, you are old. Maxi Priest?

              Comment


              • #52
                So f**** close on Thursday night we could actually taste the **** champagne.
                Twice.

                Imagine the 2007 Packers and 2009 Vikings when Farve threw both away in the NFC Title games at the end, combined with the 2007 Patriots (18-0) at the very end, with the 2008 Arizona Cardinals when they were Santonio Holmed at the end..... that's how bad this one hurt. Throw in a little f*** Scott Norwood, that's the taste and lingering feeling for die-hard Rangers fans.

                Most people at my work blamed Ron Washington for Game 6. Others blamed Nellie Cruz for the D+ effort to catch the clincher. It would have been a heckuva catch and taken some ballz going into the wall.
                But that was on occasion to do just that. And I know Torri Hunter and Kirby Puckett and Jim Edmunds, they would have made those catches.

                Sucks.

                Also, I think CJ Wilson may have cost himself millions of $$ by being just a regular arm for 4 weeks when the spotlight was on. He was just a guy, a middle reliever.

                Comment


                • #53
                  ......a year later.....these hitters are P*A*T*H*E*T*I*C

                  Darvish pitched very well... but with these ice cold chokey hitters, he basically has to pitch a shutout to have a chance to get a win here.

                  So disappointing.

                  Amazing the Angels & Rangers, with their loaded All-Stars and big money, neither makes the playoffs even.

                  The Angels ADDED from last year: Pujols, Trout, CJ Wilson, and Zack Greinke.
                  That's awful failure, but so are these batters the past week.

                  Bring on the NHL.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Crazy season. Not having Neftali and Colby hurt.

                    So are you wanting them to resign Hamilton?

                    I'm feeling mixed on that. I'd rather spend the money on pitching to be honest. Josh is a great asset... but the dude has no fight in him. His natural talent gets him the stats he gets, but if he had an ounce of hunger in his veins, he would be 10 times the player he is.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Crazy season. Not having Neftali and Colby hurt.

                      So are you wanting them to resign Hamilton?

                      I'm feeling mixed on that. I'd rather spend the money on pitching to be honest. Josh is a great asset... but the dude has no fight in him. His natural talent gets him the stats he gets, but if he had an ounce of hunger in his veins, he would be 10 times the player he is.
                      I love Hamilton for many reasons, and the overall numbers he puts up are amazing. He'd be a superhero from last year if they had just finished that game 6 after his extra-inning homer gave them the lead.

                      But no, it seems the fans have already turned on him with the booing of his meak K's and ground outs last night again. I think he's mentally already gone.

                      Seeing the big-name additions the Angels had this year, not paying off at all.... I just think the Rangers as you said, would be better off spending the money on pitching, young talent, and guys with heart/fight/something to prove.

                      What a sad fail this season turned out to be jeez.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                        I love Hamilton for many reasons, and the overall numbers he puts up are amazing. He'd be a superhero from last year if they had just finished that game 6 after his extra-inning homer gave them the lead.

                        But no, it seems the fans have already turned on him with the booing of his meak K's and ground outs last night again. I think he's mentally already gone.

                        Seeing the big-name additions the Angels had this year, not paying off at all.... I just think the Rangers as you said, would be better off spending the money on pitching, young talent, and guys with heart/fight/something to prove.

                        What a sad fail this season turned out to be jeez.
                        Yeah, no sense of hunger this year. That's the difference. They thought they would just walk into it without giving any extra effort.

                        I missed that about CJ Wilson. He's got a bulldog in him.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Please, CJ Wilson rolled over twice in the WS last year. And now Josh Hamilton did it this year. I think he knew he was as good as gone, and the team as a whole played their worst baseball at the end of the season. Doesn't help that Ron Washington is a complete 'tard. Some team is gonna throw 175m+ to Hamilton, and i just don't think he's worth that kind of risk.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Please, CJ Wilson rolled over twice in the WS last year. And now Josh Hamilton did it this year. I think he knew he was as good as gone, and the team as a whole played their worst baseball at the end of the season. Doesn't help that Ron Washington is a complete 'tard. Some team is gonna throw 175m+ to Hamilton, and i just don't think he's worth that kind of risk.
                            Yeah you got a point there about CJ. He melted at the most important time last year. Darvish over CJ was a no brainer.

                            Where does Hamilton land if not with Texas... should be interesting...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information