Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's New Mock

Houston in the first..Amazing
    Crosby in the second..excuse me while i puke all over my computer.

i will lose all hope in the cowboys if we actually waste a second round pick on a kicker.
    seriously.

Thanks Tobzilla

It won't happen, don't worry.

But Houston, HELL YEA!

Comment

I dont see the big deal. Special Teams is as important as Offense and Defense, if you've ever played you'd know that. But you guys have been doing this way longer than Scott though am I right? I like the pick just becuase I can't stand Gramatica, hes not the answer.

Comment

Meh. I wouldn't exacty love this draft. Houston is OK, and Crosby is alright. The only pick I really like is Hill. I just don't see us moving Henry, so... meh.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't like it at all. I've been satanically agianst a CB in the 1st round for awhile. And the Mason Crosby pick is just unlikely since Jerry would never do it and we just resigned Grammatica. Allison > Jason Hill IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
            I dont see the big deal. Special Teams is as important as Offense and Defense, if you've ever played you'd know that. But you guys have been doing this way longer than Scott though am I right? I like the pick just becuase I can't stand Gramatica, hes not the answer.
            haha if i ever played?
            im gonna be playing college football in 2 years..i play...

you can find a kicker outside of the first day of the draft. pretty much all kickers other than like nugent and janakowski havent been high picks

itd be a waste of a pick

Thanks Tobzilla

Comment

I would rather have an OL in the 2nd like Marten from BC.
              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Jones has already said dallas would never sign or draft a big name kicker again..that pick won't happen.................

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post

But Houston, HELL YEA!
                  I thought you were opposed to a CB in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by $KidCowboy$ View Post
                    Houston in the first..Amazing
                    Crosby in the second..excuse me while i puke all over my computer.

i will lose all hope in the cowboys if we actually waste a second round pick on a kicker.
                    seriously.

But Houston, HELL YEA!
                    Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    I don't like it at all. I've been satanically agianst a CB in the 1st round for awhile. And the Mason Crosby pick is just unlikely since Jerry would never do it and we just resigned Grammatica. Allison > Jason Hill IMO.
                    why dony any of you have the guts to go on Scott's thread and tell him what you think? Besides TNewFan, who somehow now likes a CB in the first, but alas, won't let Scott know what he thinks of Crosby.
                    Last edited by bigmac076; 03-17-2007, 04:07 PM.

Comment

why dony any of you have the guts to go on Scott's thread and tell him what you think? Besides TNewFan, who somehow now likes a CB in the first, but alas, won't let Scott know what he thinks of Crosby.
                      I did.

I said the punter was the MVP for PSU in 2004, so there goes the not appreciating ST argument. Now he's leaving and I think it's a bigger loss than Puz.

Next? The pick is horrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        I agree 100%, but if we did get a CB, I would only won't Houston.

Anyway, you guys can want a stable kicker all you want, we are not drafting a kicker, let alone in the first day. Are you serious? its a kicker.

Oh and we aren't moving Henry so CB is just ehhh.

Comment

I agree 100%, but if we did get a CB, I would only won't Houston.

Anyway, you guys can want a stable kicker all you want, we are not drafting a kicker, let alone in the first day. Are you serious? its a kicker.

Oh and we aren't moving Henry so CB is just ehhh.
                          have i told you i hate you lately?

Comment

What the hell is your deal? What does it matter if we tell him or not? AM I less of a man if I don't? And if you want to call us out like that, I'll tell you in the past I have written in his mock threads telling him of my dissatisfaction with his picks of Levi Brown and others, and also defended Colombo when Scott stated he was the worst lineman on our team. So don't come at me like I'm scared of some scout online . Some of us have other things to do on a Saturday, so one post here in the Cowboys thread about the mock maybe enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                              have i told you i hate you lately?
                              LMFAO. Honestly, what do I do? just what do I do? I have said like 2 words to you in my entire life Burns, and yet you still hate me. THis is freakin hilarious. Why? Because I said we shouldn't take a kicker in the 2nd round??!?!!?!? Hello, it is an f'in kicker?

LMAO. I don't do anything, and I get hated on, w/e.

This is an online draft site so it doesn't really matter, but it is funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information