Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTPATS View Post
    IMO, this deserved its own thread!
    Why would it? He's a 2nd round prospect, borderline late 1st rounder depending which board you are looking on. And If everyone wanted to be a homer and make a new thread for every player they currently have hard on for, this place would be littered with threads with 1 or 2 post. So no Jamaal Charles hardly deserves his own thread.

Comment

Hmmm...alrighty then. A simple "no" would have worked just fine.

I just think its pretty pitiful that the draft threads have to overlap from year to year. Keeping them clean is one thing, but who wants to read through 30 pages to get to the 2008 stuff.
      2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
      - Cleveland Browns GM
      - Dallas Cowboys GM
      - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

See down there in the lower right corner? Just click on the last page and Presto, you have the latest posts. Pretty cool huh?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

That is very cool... but that doesn't mean I would have seen a post made several days ago, especailly on a thread that is frequently posted on.

Has anyone mentioned if Dallas is bringing in Allen Patrick?
          2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
          - Cleveland Browns GM
          - Dallas Cowboys GM
          - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

kffl-

Cowboys | Team to meet with Balmer
            Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:10:53 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports the Dallas Cowboys will meet with University of North Carolina DL Kentwan Balmer.

Comment

Chris Williams...Gil Brandt of NFL.com reports that the Dallas Cowboys sent a two-person video crew to Vanderbilts' pro day to tape the workout of OT Chris Williams.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Originally posted by fryman View Post
                kffl-

Cowboys | Team to meet with Balmer
                Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:10:53 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports the Dallas Cowboys will meet with University of North Carolina DL Kentwan Balmer.
                That's someone who I'm afraid of them drafting.

Comment

Cowboys | Godfrey has visit scheduled
                  Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:19:08 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports University of Iowa CB Charles Godfrey is scheduled to visit with the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

03/25...Rashard Mendenhall...Adam Schefter of the NFL Network is reporting that Illinois HB Rashard Mendenhall has a private workout scheduled with the Carolina Panthers on Thursday, and has visits scheduled with the Bengals, Jets and Cowboys in the coming weeks.

Comment

We now have nine of the 30 allotted visits nailed down. They are as follows ...

UNLV ILB Beau Bell
                      Arizona CB Antoine Cason
                      Texas RB Jamaal Charles
                      Indiana WR James Hardy
                      Arkansas RB Felix Jones
                      Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly
                      Troy CB Leodis McKelvin
                      Indiana CB Tracy Porter
                      Tennessee State CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Per DMN Blog

Comment

I've been sleeping on Godfery for most of the season, but his workouts has been great lately, and you can't deny that size. He's not as polished as I would like, but he's definitely rising up on my boards. Though not in the 1st, as many people have been speculating lately on these boards. I still think that's abit to early for him.

Comment

I've been watching some highlights of Hardy and really like him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                            We now have nine of the 30 allotted visits nailed down. They are as follows ...

UNLV ILB Beau Bell
                            Arizona CB Antoine Cason
                            Texas RB Jamaal Charles
                            Indiana WR James Hardy
                            Arkansas RB Felix Jones
                            Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly
                            Troy CB Leodis McKelvin
                            Indiana CB Tracy Porter
                            Tennessee State CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Per DMN Blog
                            James Hardy, Felix Jones, and Tracy Porter are all schedueled to arrive in Valley Ranch on april 16th.

via The Dallas Morning News

Comment

Rivers has a private workout scheduled with Cowboys
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboys | K. Rivers has private workout scheduled with team
                              Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:46:34 -0700

Daniel Mogollon, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports University of Southern California LB Keith Rivers (ankle) has a private workout scheduled with the Dallas Cowboys.

As per KFFL.com

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Well, I know Hardy is on the mind here but I would not mind skiping WR in rounds 1/2 if we could fetch Marcus Monk in the 4th. Just did a 4.45 in Arkansas and I think he can be as good as Hardy.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information