3.81) LaMichael James, RB/KR, Oregon

4.113) Philip Blake, C, Baylor

4.135) Jarius Wright, WR/KR, Arkansas

5.139) Aaron Henry, FS, Wisconsin

5.152) DeAngelo Peterson, TE, LSU

6.177) Nate Potter, OT, Boise State

6.186) DeAngelo Tyson, NT, Georgia

7.222) ???
    Last edited by UTPATS; 04-23-2012, 08:55 AM.
    2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
    - Cleveland Browns GM
    - Dallas Cowboys GM
    - Atlanta Falcons GM

My feeling right now is sit and wait and see who falls to 14. I wouldn't trade down until then. Maybe work out some potential trade downs but nothing until we see who is there. If DeCastro or Cox are there, I take them. If not, I move down to the 18 to 20 range.

I'd also seriously consider jumping back into the late first round for Pete Konz.

We should definitely come out of this draft with 2 upgraded starters and probably 2 more contributors/future starters.

Guys I really like in the mid-to-late rounds are Joe Adams, Janzen Jackson, Akiem Hicks, and Rhett Ellison.

My sleeper in Round 7 is Bowie State linebacker/end Delano Johnson, who also played basketball. I get a Erik Wladen vibe off him.

Anyway, good luck and have fun. PM me or hit me up on twitter (also cmd34) if you want a sounding board.
    Last edited by cmd34; 04-13-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmd34 View Post
      My feeling right now is sit and wait and see who falls to 14. I wouldn't trade down until then. Maybe work out some potential trade downs but nothing until we see who is there. If DeCastro or Cox are there, I take them. If not, I move down to the 18 to 20 range.

I'd also seriously consider jumping back into the late first round for Pete Konz.

We should definitely come out of this draft with 2 upgraded starters and probably 2 more contributors/future starters.

Guys I really like in the mid-to-late rounds are Joe Adams, Janzen Jackson, Akiem Hicks, and Rhett Ellison.

My sleeper in Round 7 is Bowie State linebacker/end Delano Johnson, who also played basketball. I get a Erik Wladen vibe off him.

Anyway, good luck and have fun. PM me or hit me up on twitter (also cmd34) if you want a sounding board.
      Who would you take in the 18-20 range?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Who would you take in the 18-20 range?
        Someone is going to slip out of Barron, Kirkpatrick, your boy Brockers, Coples, etc. they can't all be drafted in 19 spots.

I just like thier value at 20 much more than at 14.

Worst case scenario I take Gilmore, Glenn, or Konz there, although it may be a little high for Konz.

Comment

Originally posted by cmd34 View Post
          Someone is going to slip out of Barron, Kirkpatrick, your boy Brockers, Coples, etc. they can't all be drafted in 19 spots.

I just like thier value at 20 much more than at 14.

Worst case scenario I take Gilmore, Glenn, or Konz there, although it may be a little high for Konz.
          If I went by the results of the 5 rounds in 5 days mock, those guys would all be gone by 20 except Gilmore and Konz. I agree that's a little high for Konz, but what do we do with Gilmore? Are you thinking he's a replacement for Mike Jenkins? Or do you like him in the slot? Trying to think of his best impact to the team. I don't quite see the value in taking him there versus the CBs that will be available later in the draft. Especially with many scouting reports out there calling his ceiling as a good #2 type CB. Do you think he's #1 type CB material? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by UTPATS View Post
            Hey guys, I'm picking for the Boys in the Final Forum Mock on here. I'm excited because this will be my first time picking for the Cowboys in a Mock, most of the time its the Titans or someone.

I would appreciate some input on the picks but I will make the final decision about what I think would be best for the team. We have one of the best Team Forums around and I will take every suggestion seriously because you guys know your stuff.

I will use this thread to post whats going on, what guys are avail, what guys are falling a bit. I will most likely use PM to talk about specific things I'm thinking because I dont want to give away too much info.

For starters, are there any situations where you see us moving up in round one? What about moving down?
            Id stay put and go BPA unless it was just to good to pass up.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information