Scott's New Mock v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's New Mock v2

Needless to say, I'm lovin' the Reggie Nelson pick!!!

Go Away Hamlin!!! I want Reggie!!!!

Round 2 still sucks/Wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
      Yeah, whenever I see that, the mock loses credibility for me.

Comment

I'm with you D-Unit, 100%.

Every time a new mock comes out, I look at the second round first to see if Crosby is still there. :(

Comment

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but does Scott know that we re-signed Gramatica to a 2 year deal? I'm pretty sure that would preclude us from drafting a kicker in the 2nd round. Furthermore, Jerry said emphatically after the Vanderjagt fiasco that he'd never spend big money on a kicker again and I think 2nd round would be considered big money for a kicker.

I love the Reggie Nelson pick though.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            Thank you.

Comment

Scott refuses to listen to reason. There is no excuse for that kind of bone-head projection.
              Originally posted by 21ST
              He was protecting his self
              Originally posted by tjsunstein
              From what? His leg?
              Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
              That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
              "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                Scott refuses to listen to reason. There is no excuse for that kind of bone-head projection.
                Bone head is a good choice. Stupid another. Jeez.

Comment

I really had no idea that there were this many Gramatica fans out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                    I really had no idea that there were this many Gramatica fans out there.
                    I cross my fingers on every kick. I'm definately not on his jock like some of the others. I think the main issue is spending a 2nd round pick on a kicker.

Comment

Gramatica is average at best. I will say I was more confident in him than vanderjerk, but there is an obvious need for an upgrade

Comment

RoundONE pick is EXCELLENT w/ Nelson
                        RoundTWO pick is HORRIBLE I would rather take Q.Moses or Pitcock
                        RoundThree pick is good w/ Smith

Idk about you,but that first day is pretty dang impressive

Comment

I like it. Nelson is an obvious excellent decision if we don't pick Hamlin up. Crosby is iffy, but I wouldn't kill myself as others would if we picked him. I would rather see Ikaika Alama-Francis Steve, Ray McDonald or maybe even a CB there though. Smith is soild.
                          Last edited by Paul; 03-22-2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

i say we draft a guy like medlock in r.5 or 6....he is there for the future and if gramatica cant play up to par...he is very accurate kicking 87% last year and 7-10 40 +...i woul like nelson but i dont know if he'll be there the giants might even take him...r.2 crosby isn't a great pick but i wouldnt throw a fit...we have more dier needs...r.3 smith is fine.

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Medlock would be a great value in the 6th. The guy looks good.. but then again, any draft-able kicker looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information