No announcement yet.

*FLASHBACK-First Round Pick Preferences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted us to go a different direction in the 1st, I liked Brian Robison as a hybrid and felt he was super athletic and could of made a difference, not only that we could of taken Branch where we were at, and maybe corner in the 2nd before we took Robison

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
      You were SO excited when we picked Spencer...you absolutely couldn't contain yourself.

In any event, I think that Spencer has been showing something, and that something has certainly contributed to Demarcus Ware's increased sack numbers over the last few games. Spencer has also been better dropping into coverage and playing the run the last few games.

p. s. I wanted Quentin Moses in the third round if he was there. That would've been effective.
      I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not...but he got cut from Oakland and is now in Arizona where he doesn't seem to be getting much playing time. I'll just assume it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
        I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not...but he got cut from Oakland and is now in Arizona where he doesn't seem to be getting much playing time. I'll just assume it was a joke.
        You would be correct if you assume it's a joke...I'm not that lost that I don't know that Quentin Moses has been cut twice.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information