Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Wide Receiver

Same as the CB thread.

List who's your favorite and who you think Dallas would take at 22. You must also post a highlight clip of your favorite WR.

I'll start:
    Favorite: Dwayne Jarrett
    Prediction: Dwyane Jarrett
    Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_f8tB5DwA
    Comment: This guy should be a top 10 pick. Not much separates him from Calvin.

Favorite:Dwayne Jarrett
    Prediction:Dwayne Jarrett
    Highlight:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUU_A9ZTmyk
    Comment:Dwayne Jarrett has great hands, he uses his big frame as an advantage, might not have a great timed 40 but niether did keyshawn johnson, or emmitt smith, or even vince young...bottom line is this guy is a football player and reminds me of a ketshawn johnson.

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

How is Jerrett your favorite over Calvin Johnson?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        How is Jerrett your favorite over Calvin Johnson?!?!?!
        I think he means his favorite receiver that we have a snowball's chance in hell of drafting.

Comment

Favorite: Ted Ginn Jr.
          Prediction: I don't think they'll take a WR.
          Highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mar1q4af4Ag
          Comment: This guy will be a mid first round pick. Having Olympic speed is his greatest asset. A great return man who has potential to be a deep threat WR in the NFL. He will spread your defense out.

Comment

Ted Ginn Jr.

I've voiced this a million times so I'll keep it short. A guy who will compliment Hurd and Crayton. A guy who can contribute from day one. A player unlike any other player in the draft. Big risk big reward guy. A guy for TG to take under his wing.

Comment

Dwayne Bowe, durable

Comment

No, D-Unit meant favorite WR in the draft, not someone who will be there. Anyway, no way it is Ted Ginn, Thule. He sucks. He shouldn't be looked at before the 3rd round IMO. Bad hands, HORRIBLE route running, and the only thing he can do is go deep, and that will be a alot harder in the NFL. Robert Meachum definitly.

Comment

My favorite guy that may be available at our pick is Dwayne Bowe. This is a guy that can Owens can mentor. They're very similar (though Bowe isn't as... let's say vocal) and Bowe could eventually become our replacement for Owens as the #1 guy. He's nearly a complete WR. He's smart, big, fast, tough, and does all the little things.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CSvWf9-EN_g

BoneKrusher

Comment

Dwayne Jarrett BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight On!

Comment

No, D-Unit meant favorite WR in the draft, not someone who will be there. Anyway, no way it is Ted Ginn, Thule. He sucks. He shouldn't be looked at before the 3rd round IMO. Bad hands, HORRIBLE route running, and the only thing he can do is go deep, and that will be a alot harder in the NFL. Robert Meachum definitly.
                      Stop telling people what I meant. You are not me. Say that to yourself 10 times. "I am not D-Unit. I am not D-Unit..." Geez!

Your opinion is stupid if you think Ginn shouldn't be taken before Round 3. Just stupid.

And what I meant was favorite WR that we have a chance of drafting, FYI. Anyone except CJ!

Go take your ritalin for today.

Comment

I like Ginn's speed, but him not so much, but I would be ok if we toook him
                        I like Jarretts height for the red zone, but would be kinda upset if we took him
                        I like Bowes physicality, I would be happy if we took him
                        I love meachem hes tall,fast, and has good hands.
                        saying that I think we end up(if we take a WR) taking Bowe because I dont think meachem will last til 22

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                          My favorite guy that may be available at our pick is Dwayne Bowe. This is a guy that can Owens can mentor. They're very similar (though Bowe isn't as... let's say vocal) and Bowe could eventually become our replacement for Owens as the #1 guy. He's nearly a complete WR. He's smart, big, fast, tough, and does all the little things.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CSvWf9-EN_g
                          Bowe would be a solid selection.

Comment

Show me something, anything that Meachem has done. if Teddy Ginn is drafted, at the very least he'll be able to return kick offs or punts. If any other WR is drafted, besides Calvin, you'll see them riding the bench behind Owens, Glenn, and Crayton (unless one gets hurt).

There's knocks on every WR in the draft except Calvin. I'm just trying to buy into Meachem, hoping its not another Troy Williamson. A guy who had his stock rise quickly towards draft day. I'd like to see some clips if anyone has any, or youtube it.
                            Last edited by dc4life; 03-26-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

You mean Ginn not the next Williamson, right? How can Meachem be a Williamson. Anyway, Meachem has the best hands in the draft, ginn's are below average, Meachem is easily a better route runner, and they are in the same area in speed (meachem runs a 4.39). Oh and Meachem is way bigger and not a women. And he had 11 TD's, Ginn had 6, plus Meachem had more catches and yards. So the production is better as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information