Ted Ginn Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Ginn Jr.

With the 22nd pick of the 2007 NFL Draft. The Dallas Cowboys select Ted Ginn Jr. from The Ohio State University.

Ginn Video Package

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyrgqOKZLg

I hope NOT!!!!!!

Comment

no...not really.

Comment

Hell no, he shouldn't be picked above the mid 3rd IMO. Troy Williamson 2.0.

Comment

Please never compare Ginn to Williamson all they have in common is speed

Comment

Well they both suck, I would say they have that in common as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
              Well they both suck, I would say they have that in common as well.
              Why do you think Ginn sucks??

Comment

Originally posted by MeEtMeAtTheStAr View Post
                Why do you think Ginn sucks??
                He's small and would get manhandle on the line in the NFL. best he'll be in the nfl, is a 3rd/slot WR and a good KR!!!!

Comment

I don't think he will turn out as good as Steve Smith, but Steve is not big in stature 5,9 185 lbs. where Ginn is 5,11 178 lbs. Steve Smith is more elusive in the open field but Ginn is faster

Comment

Ginn is going to be a bum. When need to Draft Big Dwayne Jarrett. I don't know how man times I have said it, but Dwayne Jarrett is the best Wide Receiver in the Draft. Even better than Calvin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                      Ginn is going to be a bum. When need to Draft Big Dwayne Jarrett. I don't know how man times I have said it, but Dwayne Jarrett is the best Wide Receiver in the Draft. Even better than Calvin Johnson.
                      *Slaps head*. Could you be more bias.

Comment

He won't fall past the top 15 unfortunately.

22,895 you just lost the ounce of respect I had you for.

Comment

hes not going to be a star but he definately wont be a bum. he could be a solid #2

Comment

Yea, 22,895, you just lost all respectability saying Jarrett is better than Johnson.

Comment

I dont think Ginn to the Cowboys would be to bad. He can learn from a fellow buckeye how to beat jams from bigger cornerbacks. And in the meantime he could return punts so we dont have to worry about Newman taking a big hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information