This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Cowboys Discussion

This me trying to give the thread a little history and respect that it deserves. It ended on page 962.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...play.php?f=111
    Last edited by D-Unit; 10-17-2008, 01:45 PM.

Re: Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Originally posted by Ward
    This me trying to give the thread a little history and respect that it deserves. It ended on page 962.
    Are you talking a dead person or a series of blog rants by Cowboy lovers and haters?

Comment

Well lets get it started then why don't we.

SUN
      DAL - 30
      ARZ - 10

Cowboys WILL draft Justin Blalock

And Romo is GODLIKE.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss
        Well lets get it started then why don't we.

SUN
        DAL - 30
        ARZ - 10

Cowboys WILL draft Justin Blalock

And Romo is GODLIKE.
        I too am becoming a Romosexual. The only thing I fear with Blalock is that he goes before we can get him. Otherwise I think they'd take him.

Comment

If we do make the Playoffs we probably won't be able to get Blalock. Hopefully that's the case.

Comment

I think you guys are overrating Blalock. He would fit nicely with your team, but I think if you are picking anywhere from 1-25 you should have a good shot to get him. Or in a good shot to nab him by moving up only a few spots.

Comment

Overrated or not he will impact our line more then any other lineman in this years draft. But I'll be happy with Manny Ramirez in the 2nd round as well.

Comment

Overrated or not he will impact our line more then any other lineman in this years draft. But I'll be happy with Manny Ramirez in the 2nd round as well.
                I guess I meant more overrating him if you think you won't be able to draft him if you finish anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6. He isn't a top 15 pick, especially if guys like Baker and Long come out.

Comment

What in the hell happened to the page count?

Comment

Originally posted by leroyisgod
                    What in the hell happened to the page count?
                    A refresh

Comment

If we do make the Playoffs we probably won't be able to get Blalock. Hopefully that's the case.
                      Even if for some reason we don't think we can get him where we're picking I think we would easily be in position to trade up to get him. OGs don't usually go until sometime after 25 and we should have ammunition to move up because by the time the draft comes around we shouldn't have any pressing needs that we need to address on draft day so we can trade some picks. All our draft picks couldn't make our team last year and it should be even tough this year so I think at some point we need to trade up for higher picks.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

What do you guys think of Parcells drafts since being here. It seems he has unbelievable draft every other year:

2003 - Terrence Newman, Bradie James, Al Johnson, Jason Witten, guys who are the heart of the team now. Al Johnson I think is still a good players. A

2004 - Julius Jones and Patrick Crayton are the only players left from that draft. I'm not even gonna talk about Jacob Rogers and Peterman. D

2005 - Demarcus Ware, Marcus Spears, Kevin Burnett, Chris Canty, Jay Ratliff, Marion Barber, nough said. A++

2006 - First two picks have been a disappointment so far. Stanley cut. Hatcher has been OK. Skyler cut then changed positions. Jury is out on Watkins. And I have heard little from Whitley or McQistan. C-

If the pattern continues, hopefully April will very fulfilling.

Comment

I still think it's a little early to evaulate this draft.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                          Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334
                            I still think it's a little early to evaulate this draft.
                            Agree. But it is a"F" to me.

Comment

If I had to give it a grade so far it would be an incomplete. There are too many unknown variables to grade it properly. Carpenter has barely gotten on the field, and when he does he doesn't distinguish himself. Skyler was cut then brought back, and he's not showing the burst he showed at LSU. Watkins has taken his lumps. Hatcher, who I wish would get more run, as vast potential.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                              Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information