X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modano
    How did Flozell play?
    I was actually surprised by how well he played John Abraham. He got a little help but mainly throughout the game we left Flozell and Colombo on a island. Now our interior line played like crap. Marco Rivera needs to go he's either getting pushed back, blown by, or getting a holding call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano
      How did Flozell play?
      I know he got hurt but he did play pretty well from what I saw. I think Romo had about two times where he got some serious pressure.

IMO your OL was the MVP of last night's game. They were awesome in both aspects.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by Modano
        How did Flozell play?
        I know he got hurt but he did play pretty well from what I saw. I think Romo had about two times where he got some serious pressure.

IMO your OL was the MVP of last night's game. They were awesome in both aspects.
        Flo did a good job pushing Abraham wide last night. That was key. Rivera's been pretty average all year, but as a whole I think they played well. Rod Coleman was a load inside last night.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

• Marco Rivera is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen, he's literally stealing money from Jerry. He seems like a nice guy but he should just go ahead and retire because he's quite obviously not the player he was for the Packers.

Comment

• A few short notes:

Flo played great. Looking better and better. Our Tackles are pretty good.

Guards need to be replaced. They get pushed around way too much.

New Orleans will lose 2 of 3. They played their Super Bowl last week. Similar to Philly and G-Men after the Oct games with the Boys. Played their best games of season versus Cowboys.

Philly gets pack back today.

Anyway.....

Comment

• All this press is causing Adalius Thomas's asking price to go up.

Damn it.

Comment

• I believe Carp had 1.5 sacks last night. Can anyone confirm?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                Albert Camus

Comment

• Marco has been a bust. Kosier is at least young and can play a few spots.

Hate to it but our FA signings have been horrid outside of Henry.

Comment

• Why doesen't MB3 start? What a hog.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                      Marco has been a bust. Kosier is at least young and can play a few spots.

Hate to it but our FA signings have been horrid outside of Henry.
                      Rivera was HORRIBLE THIS GAME. Blalock looks better and better.

Comment

• Kosier is doing a pretty good job so far..I really like him and Gurode..Flozell is now, apparently, back on track and Colombo is solid but unspectacular..
                        I think that all we need is a RG (and this is a very good year for FA guards, we will for sure be able to take one of those guys) and a T who can be our future at LT or be a stud at RT..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Re: tedious?

Cowboysforever- nobody will take anything you say seriously until you can actually give reasoning behind your statements. Answersing questions like these would be a start. I can come up with all kinds of crazy strategies that will work in Madden, they mean nothing in real life.

Originally posted by fryman
                          if you could even explain the duties of the positions in the front seven of a 3-4 I would be surprised.

Spears to NT explain why you think Spears would be a good NT. Could he take on two blockers and clog the middle? Why get rid of Ferguson when he has been one of the best players on D and is one of the most consistant?

Henry to safety and a young guy start CB? Who would you want to start? What have you seen from that person that makes you think they can start? Why make CB questionable to fix the FS position?

Bring in a young WR that has done nothing HOPING that he turns around? I would rather we don't play the lottery with free agency. The draft is the only place you pick up unproven players. Free agency you get players that show they are capable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                            I believe Carp had 1.5 sacks last night. Can anyone confirm?
                            You are correct sir. I thought Bobby had 2 but it turns out he shared one with Ware. Bobby played very well.

Comment

• and even though CTC said the catch he made in the corner of the endzone was easy, upon further review it really was a great catch.
                              No I did not say it was easy. I said any number one receiver could make that catch.

Marvin Harrison
                              Steve Smith
                              Chad Johnson
                              Andre Johnson
                              Larry Fitzgerald
                              Anquan Boldin
                              Chris Chambers
                              Randy Moss
                              Roy Williams
                              Donald Driver
                              Plaxico Burress

all could have made that catch. It was a great catch, but it's not something any one of these receivers couldn't do. And heck just for the sake of argument, Dwayne Jarrett could have made that catch also.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Julius went over a 1,000yds, he's at 1019. He's the first to cross 1,000 since Emmitt left am I right?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information