X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Or to us when we signed Vanderjagt. :/
    Zzzzactly!! Bring him in and let him COMPETE... but don't bring him in and end the competition.

Comment

• I'm all for bringing him in to compete, if that's what he's willing to do. He might want a little more job security than that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        I'm all for bringing him in to compete, if that's what he's willing to do. He might want a little more job security than that though.
        Well, if he beats out the competition, then he'll be guaranteed to make more money than the others. $$$ = job security. No competition = Wade's job security going to hell.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4884836

Don't know if it's been posted but Deon Anderson was arrested on a gun charge. Kind of suprising, I didn't think he was that type of guy, he always had a smile on and came to work hard everyday.
          Cowboys Mock:
          1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
          2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
          3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
            http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4884836

Don't know if it's been posted but Deon Anderson was arrested on a gun charge. Kind of suprising, I didn't think he was that type of guy, he always had a smile on and came to work hard everyday.
            I think we will cut him. The FB in our offense is sparingly used and he can be easily replaced.

Comment

• What do you guys think about Julius Peppers? I remember we were one of his teams he wanted to go to. Would he be a good 3-4 end and willing to play there?

Comment

• Peppers has no place here, Spencer is a stud coming into his own and has locked down the opposite pass rusher position, no other space to put Peppers who wants a contract similiar to Ware's and would be a pass rushers. You can only have so many of those guys, and Victor Butler already showed us alot as a situation pass rusher, not happening.

Same reason why Lee Evans isn't happening, were not going to just start throwing money around because it'll be an uncapped season on players we don't even need.

I could see us doing it for someone like Wilfork though which could make sense, but other then that we don't need to look for the biggest names. Look at what we did last year in FA and it worked perfectly for us. Let the Redskins go out and sign everyone possible.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=4884836

This is a good sign. Cowboys teams don't win Super Bowls unless somebody gets arrested, so I'm calling 2010 the year to get ring #6!
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Peppers has no place here, Spencer is a stud coming into his own and has locked down the opposite pass rusher position, no other space to put Peppers who wants a contract similiar to Ware's and would be a pass rushers. You can only have so many of those guys, and Victor Butler already showed us alot as a situation pass rusher, not happening.

Same reason why Lee Evans isn't happening, were not going to just start throwing money around because it'll be an uncapped season on players we don't even need.

I could see us doing it for someone like Wilfork though which could make sense, but other then that we don't need to look for the biggest names. Look at what we did last year in FA and it worked perfectly for us. Let the Redskins go out and sign everyone possible.
                    Who says we don't need Evans?
                    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• I am going to propose we send a 4th rounder to the Bears for Devin Aromashodu if we are looking for speed guy. He will play now. No development needed and already in a Zampese system.

Forget Lee Evans

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                        I am going to propose we send a 4th rounder to the Bears for Devin Aromashodu if we are looking for speed guy. He will play now. No development needed and already in a Zampese system.

Forget Lee Evans
                        Cutler loves Aromashodu and had been wanting him on the field all season so I don't think the Bears are going to want to part with him.

Originally posted by crisco0710 View Post
                        What do you guys think about Julius Peppers? I remember we were one of his teams he wanted to go to. Would he be a good 3-4 end and willing to play there?
                        Demarcus Ware on one side and Julius Peppers on the other would be almost unfair. I would not want to be a QB that's for sure. I really can't see that happening though.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                          This is a good sign. Cowboys teams don't win Super Bowls unless somebody gets arrested, so I'm calling 2010 the year to get ring #6!
                          I almost spit out my coffee, thanks. This may be my new sig quote.

Comment

• How do you guys think the Saints winning the Super Bowl will affect the Cowboys next season? Do you think that the Cowboys will use it to positively motivate them, or will it go to their heads and they fail next season? Do you think it won't matter at all?
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                              How do you guys think the Saints winning the Super Bowl will affect the Cowboys next season? Do you think that the Cowboys will use it to positively motivate them, or will it go to their heads and they fail next season? Do you think it won't matter at all?
                              Nah. Next year is a completely different situation.

It's more like... that should've been us. Why couldn't the Vikings have given up 6 Turnovers when they played us??? hah.

Comment

• Are you guys actually interested in Lee Evans? News to me.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information