Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading about Barron and what he brings to the table. The quote that Barron plays down to his opponents talent level (i.e. who he lines up against) was interesting.
    Noted that he was benched in week 4 for a penalty. Then to come back in week 5 and shut down Vikings DE, Jared Allen by just allowing 2 tackles.

Just that alone is intriguing.

It will be interesting to see what Hudson Houck can do with Barron.

Comment

• I wonder if Barron remembers this. lol

"If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I watched Barron really dick the dog in the last 2 games vs the 9ers, but in fairness I have to say the whole Rams team looked like they were just phoning it in. They were severely demoralized & played like they couldn't wait for the game or the season to be over.

A new team with a winning rcd. & a future in the playoffs + some better position coaching could turn him around, I sure hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Barron is also better than Sam Young. I really think Sam Young has a big hill to climb if he ever plans on being a quality NFL player. Heck, UDFA Mike Tepper could beat him out and I wouldn't be shocked at all.
          I don't think it'll be the case by the end of the season, I think Young will transform himself into a quality RT or G, more than likely RT. Barron has all the potential in the world, but if he plays like he did in St Louis, mark my words, Young will steal a starting spot by seasons end.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallCowby1 View Post
            It will be interesting to see what Hudson Houck can do with Barron.
            He has worked marvels with everyone else (sarc).

To me, he is over-rated. Want a real OL coach -- get Callahan from the Jets.

Comment

• Barron could be the next Winston Justice, now that hes in the NFC East. I simply dont know if its the one that got demolished by Osi or the one that bounce back.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• There is talk that Shaun Ellis might get released. Do you think the Cowboys go after him, or do they stay content with what they have at DE?
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by RGVBadBoy View Post
                  I don't think it'll be the case by the end of the season, I think Young will transform himself into a quality RT or G, more than likely RT. Barron has all the potential in the world, but if he plays like he did in St Louis, mark my words, Young will steal a starting spot by seasons end.
                  Lol wut?

Whose starting spot will he steal as a rookie? I'm not even sure what's being said here.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I dont think Dallas should go after the older DE, when they have younger ends that need to be developed.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• I guess they really have faith in the Bowen, Spears, and Hatcher combo if they don't go after a vet. Maybe they really like Lissemore and Dixon too. I guess youth will prevail here.
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• I like Bowen more then Shaun Ellis right now, and Bowen is already a back-up who doesn't play enough, Bowen needs to start over Spears which may happen. That leaves us with 3 solid guys and no place for Ellis either, we would of probably cut him if he were on our team too.

It's not like he'll be the league minimum, and I don't see him getting many snaps outside of the top 3. Our best bet is Atogwe getting released and hoping we have enough money to make that happen.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Crayton for Deuce Lutui?

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                            Crayton for Deuce Lutui?
                            Why would Arizona take that?

Comment

• Crayton for Atogwe... Maybe some additional pieces

Comment

• Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                                Crayton for Atogwe... Maybe some additional pieces
                                Why would the Rams do that? I know they could use help at WR but Crayton's a slot receiver and last year's 2nd round pick Donnie Avery is a slot receiver. Honestly I think their receiving corps is pretty solid with Avery and Mardy fillingh the slot and #2 spot. What they really need is a #1 receiver and I expect them to just wait until next year's draft to grab one of those studs that'll be coming out. Once that happens there offense will be pretty loaded with a very good OL, a good trio of young WRs, a franchise QB and one of the very best RBs in the league. There D still needs a lot of work so if you wanted to trade them a Defensive Lineman or a pick for Atogwe I could see that. But Crayton just doesn't make any sense.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information