This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been mostly coverage sacks though. The O-Line has looked fine to me

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
      .....I'm not convinced your maturity level has risen to the level of your age.
      Bwaaaaaaaaaaa..............

Comment

• I disagree. One more game without serious improvement, and its officially time to start ******** our pants about our OL. Ugh.
        Originally posted by 21ST
        He was protecting his self
        Originally posted by tjsunstein
        From what? His leg?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          .........but you were wrong when you hated Romo and you did the exact same thing on Miles Austin.......
          1) I am just not sure Romo can win the big one .... would never say I hated him but I also see the holes in his game very clearly.

2) I luv'ed Austin based on potential and the fact when given opportunities he produced. I just don't see the same for MB.

I would love to see MB Wally Pip Witten but .... hey, I even proposed trading Witten for picks and giving the job to MB based on talent.

There are times you just need to let them run but more and more I don't think Martellus is the type to take responsibility too seriously.
          Last edited by herniateddisc; 08-12-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
            .... I was in graduate school at 23.....
            Top tier B-School ain't like any other grad school. You actually need serious business experience to get into top programs as well as the grades and standardized test scores.

Rispet to all who do grad school but going to grad school means different things to different fields. For Top Tier B-Schools, it means you have been pretty good for awhile and have something to show for it besides a report card.
            Last edited by herniateddisc; 08-12-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Screw degrees. Whoever has the most money wins in my book. ahhahaha. You guys are killin' me with this pissing contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Screw degrees. Whoever has the most money wins in my book. ahhahaha. You guys are killin' me with this pissing contest.
                True but not what the conversation was about. About maturity and education is somewhat correlated with that.

Comment

• Can we talk about the Cowboys please? I missed most of this game so can someone give me a little bit of a scoop? Looks like Buehler did a nice job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                    Can we talk about the Cowboys please? I missed most of this game so can someone give me a little bit of a scoop? Looks like Buehler did a nice job.
                    Jerry Jones sucks
                    Beuler is PreSeason MVP
                    D looks good

Anything else you wanna know??

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                      Jerry Jones sucks
                      Beuler is PreSeason MVP
                      D looks good

Anything else you wanna know??
                      Any standouts on D like the LBs vs Cincy?

Comment

• wow how'd he drop that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                          Any standouts on D like the LBs vs Cincy?
                          LB look good on the outside and not so much on the inside. DL is pretty good and Bowen should beat out Hatcher and Spears for time.

Comment

• Time to cut Stephen McGee.

Comment

• The OL didn't look good tonight. The first team didn't do too bad, but they could have done better. After that first line things don't look too good though. The offense is really hampered after the starters go out. O-line depth may be the talk of the 2011 draft.

The defense was awesome though. I'm loving them out there. The rotation for the front seven looks like it could be sick, and that's not counting what Sean Lee can bring. Going off of how the defense has improved so much since the end of 2008, I'm confident in saying that the defense will be a top 5 unit.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Looks like another boring one...I'll watch the replay on NFL Network later today. Hurd owns the Raiders, apparently...between last year and this. haha.

gah...i want to see us hang 40 on someone. But it aint happening with our backup Qbs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information