Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think Safety will be a need even if AOA shows starting potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
      Yo why don't you become a redskinds fan or something man. Lol all you do is hate, then when something goes good you say something along the lines of "it won't work for long" or some ********.

And your constant hate on Jerry, sure he isn't perfect, but he is a hell of an owner. He has 3 rings, albeit multiple years ago, but it doesn't matter. He may get to involved, but he is a quality owner.

And once Dez blows up, which he will, because Dez tells god if it's gonna be sunny or rain outside today, what are you going to say? THAT WAS JERRY's move in the war room. Not Garrett, and certainly not Wade's happy go lucky donut eating defensive ass who made that call.

So when Dez goes off, what are you going to say? "Oh once is a life Jerruh"

Your like that girl in high school who cries about everything.

And to mods and admins, this is NOT an attack. Just making a case here. thank you.

EDIT: It's like we'll win a game 45-10 and Romo throws 4 TD's and no picks, and you'll talk about the one bad throw he had. Chill out man.
      Um, do you want to address my post or rant?

And when it comes to crying like a HS girl, your post is right up there in the category. Talk about sensitive.

Comment

• This is rough to watch. Holland and Barron should be playing like starters...but they look just like the rest of the ****** 2nd team OL.

Comment

• Tons of sources popping up that Crayton is done in Dallas. We'll see what happens in the next two days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• We might have the worst 2nd string offensive line in the NFL.

The only guy I even like on the 2nd string Sam Young is hurt.
            Brewster would be much better off on the inside. It would be awesome to see us invest a top pick on a position that rarely busts. That guard from alabama would be sexy.

Just a overall lack of execution at every level. I know it's the last preseason game and everything but we have yet to execute a drive on offense all preseason. Everyone likes to point out W-L records don't matter...but top tier teams execute when they are out there. We've not done it once.

Comment

• Sean Lee looks even worse than Carpenter so far this preseason....I haven't seen any of the things on the field that i've read in the practice reports...he looks soft and hasn't shed a blocker in the past two games.

Comment

• HURD!

What just happened? I'm not watching. WOOT!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Lol I wish you had saw it i pictured you going nuts.

I also think McGee is much better then you give him credit for MOTH, he's not awesome by any stretch of the imagination, but he looks twice as good as last year and that's what I wanted to see. In another year who knows, I just think your a little too tough in bashing him, he's trying to develop into a solid back-up QB, not a franchise QB.

We didn't need 2 be greedy in taking a QB in the 4th round and expect him to be so lights out by this point that teams would be knocking our door down 2 give us a 2nd rounder.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Mcgee has looked like **** this preseason. I'm sure I'll like what i see from him today, though. I cant watch it until tomorrow.

But honeslty...if he had a bad game tonight, he may have been looking at a cut.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-02-2010, 09:02 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Mcgee has looked like **** this preseason.
                      Well were just gonna have to disagree then, he's looked better then Kitna, and his athleticism is very attractive back there. He's been getting better and better and no reason to think he won't continue to. Kolb stares his WR's down more then McGee and look how long he's been in the league, and is their starting QB, new franchise guy.

Comment

• Hurd can't be cut. There is no justifiable reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Well were just gonna have to disagree then, he's looked better then Kitna, and his athleticism is very attractive back there. He's been getting better and better and no reason to think he won't continue to. Kolb stares his WR's down more then McGee and look how long he's been in the league, and is their starting QB, new franchise guy.
                          What? Kitna has played well this preseason. Many believed Mcgee was playing for a roster spot today. That he wasnt even assured a spot.

Mcgee and the word bubble have been thrown around a lot lately.

With him playing well today...I dont see how they could cut him now, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Michael Hamlin looks good out here. Very nice pass break up on the ball that he almost picked off. He's a gamer, I like him. I also don't think McGee is playing all that different today then any other week, the throw to Hurd was beautiful and in the perfect spot, but I didn't see anything else really new.

Bad play by Jason Williams in coverage, never turned his head around and got a PI, if he does thats a pick. Bad sign.

Comment

• Buehler with a nice 51 yarder to close the half right down the middle, he still had at least 10 more yards worth of distance. I think he can make a few 60 yarders inside our stadium. His short accuracy is gonna worry me until he shows otherwise, but he can smash the ball 50 yards out with ease.

Comment

• Dude that wouldve been good from 65.

I like this game. It's getting the team pumped. Buehler's field goal, McGee to Hurd for a 50 yard TD.. this is what this team needs. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information