Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if Terry Glenn is going to try and find a way to play or call it quits? I heard you could play with the injury but if he decides to have surgery it would end his career....
    "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
      Does anyone know if Terry Glenn is going to try and find a way to play or call it quits? I heard you could play with the injury but if he decides to have surgery it would end his career....
      Has there been some sort of update on the injury? From what I've heard it's just a strain of some ligaments and cartilage. Certainly nothing that time wouldn't heal. Unless something new has come up the most serious thing I could see coming is missing 2 or 3 games and a scope to clean up cartilage in the offseason.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• As happy as I am with our receivers I wish Meachem would enter the draft this year.

Comment

• Fergie also had a nice game, but still worried about the depth at that position.

If our O-line continues to improve throughout the season and Blalock is off the board. Would anybody like Dwayne Jarrett, Ginn or maybe Sidney rice in the 1st round?

Comment

• That reminds me what happened to Blalock in the game last night? He went down in the game, but I didn't see if he went back in or what.

Comment

• As much as I love the jersey boy Jarrett and Sidney plays for my fav college team, I dont think we need another big reciever. We have plenty of size at the position, now I believe we are set for the next few years but, if we did indeed draft a WR I think it would have to be a speed guy.

I'm not sure if any of those guys will be available with the 32nd pick. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                As much as I love the jersey boy Jarrett and Sidney plays for my fav college team, I dont think we need another big reciever. We have plenty of size at the position, now I believe we are set for the next few years but, if we did indeed draft a WR I think it would have to be a speed guy.

Your a Gamecocks fan? Jesus that Florida game must have killed you.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                  As much as I love the jersey boy Jarrett and Sidney plays for my fav college team, I dont think we need another big reciever. We have plenty of size at the position, now I believe we are set for the next few years but, if we did indeed draft a WR I think it would have to be a speed guy.

Thats why Meachem needs to enter. We could get him later in the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H.

Your a Gamecocks fan? Jesus that Florida game must have killed you.
                    Thankyou for the reminder. I'm still mad about that game, Ryan Succop is one of the best if not the best kicker in the nation, I know he would have made that kick. Sorta reminded me of the skins game, oh it was fanastic. :( It hurt me in more ways than one, I'm a jersey boy and am rooting for those Scarlet Knights. Florida is one of a few teams still in their way. I cant believe Rutgers actually has a shot at playing in the National Championship, it is just mind boggling, I never thought I would live to see the day when I could actually say that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss
                      Fergie also had a nice game, but still worried about the depth at that position.

If our O-line continues to improve throughout the season and Blalock is off the board. Would anybody like Dwayne Jarrett, Ginn or maybe Sidney rice in the 1st round?
                      I've never been a fan of Ginn as a WR. He just doesn't seemed polished enough. He's got the athletic ability, but I just can't ever see him being very good in the NFL.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                        Does anyone know if Terry Glenn is going to try and find a way to play or call it quits? I heard you could play with the injury but if he decides to have surgery it would end his career....
                        Where's a source on this because that's pretty scary┬┐

Comment

• ive heard over and over again from commentators that BP think Henry is a stud...Where does this come from? Its seems to me that if he were as good as Newman our secondary would be alot better. Henry is caught out of position alot and i dont think he is anywhere near Newmans level.

Does anyone know how many td's hes given up since 04? I know Newman is still at zero

Comment

• I'm calling it right now, we're going to upset the Colts 31 28 on a late FG by Vanderclank. I think our D is good enough to reasonably contain their offense and our run game should be able to dominate their weak run D. Bottom line I think it's a close game as long as Romo doesn't make the big mistakes with INTs.

Comment

• good game, disappointing with the loss of ellis. hopefully this will allow them to be more creative with who will be coming and moving around ware, since ellis was mainly a pass rusher.

i'd like to see kevin burnett there, and junior glymp on the pass rush. bobby carpenter just looks like a mediocre linebacker, no explosiveness or strength. where are you manny lawson? he had all the measurables and the smarts :| seemed like a BP kind of guy.

so henry isn't as good as newman, not many are. he's still a pretty good cb with excellent tackling ability, just doesn't have great quickness. when asked to cover, hardly gets beat. most of the passes that go to his guy are good throws. it's only a matter of time until he starts to get his interceptions. unfortunately the pressure hasn't been there to create the off balanced throws. with newman playing so well, they should send roy williams on more blitzes and let watkins help henry.

still think they need a speed wr guy, right now teams can bring up a safety for run support/cover witten and roll the other safety to TO. but glad to see crayton do his usual sideline catch. he reminds me of old rod smith. no speed but manages to get some separation and catches the ball.

miles austin looked just like tyson thompson back there, which makes me wonder if he will be back. I think BP would like a big bruiser like brandon jacobs :twisted: can you imagine what he would do with a guy like that? maybe michael bush in the 2nd?

did jason hatcher or kenyon coleman play? i saw ratliff got the fumble. after ellis left, there was no pressure at all.

Comment

• I'm very disappointed to learn about Ellis, but our LB corp is deep, so I'm not really worried about a replacement, whether it be Burnett or Carpenter. Hell, let's get Junior Glymph in on the action! It's all good.

The Colts game next week has me worried. I don't usually go into big games expecting the Cowboys to win, but I've got a feeling about this one that I just can't shake. I've been waiting for this game for two years now, and I really think we could win. The Colts have been stumbling lately (not enough to lose though), and I really think we can exploit some of their weaknesses.

Like I said, I'm not usually a homer.. but I can't help it this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information