This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    BTW why isn't he playing at PSU this yr? Injury? Will he go in the supplemental draft?
    What are you talking about? He's playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      Where do you get this from? And I wish people would stop acting like you can tell how good or bad a guy will be depending on what school he's from.
      I generally agree with that, but you do have to factor in what kind of systems these players are coming from. Many college systems mask the weaknesses these players have... and when they get into a pro style system, many times the adjustment is too steep. So while I hear people say, don't judge the school... yeah, that's right... but you better damn well judge the system.

Comment

• Sorry, I looked at centers in the upcoming draft. He's listed under guards, not centers.

Comment

• Wisniewski and Pouncey will both be drafted over O'Dowd and Baxter. Pouncey had a rough first game at center but than bounced back the following week to win SEC OL of the week. Said he attributed the improvement to a change in his stance.

Comment

• Pouncy will probably rise and be the only 1st round Center, but I like Wisniewski the best by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
              Another person with poor reading comprehension.
              I was 100% absolutely joking. Chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Pouncy will probably rise and be the only 1st round Center, but I like Wisniewski the best by far.
                Would be pretty sweet if we could land Moore or McDaniel in the first and Wisniewski in the 2nd.

What do you think of the Johnson kid from Boise?
                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                  Would be pretty sweet if we could land Moore or McDaniel in the first and Wisniewski in the 2nd.

What do you think of the Johnson kid from Boise?
                  Would be pretty sweet... but we'll be picking in the first half of the draft... and you'd have to put up with the crappy season.

Comment

• The Cowboys haven't lost three straight games in a while. Hopefully they can get their first win this week. I don't know why so many people on different sites are expecting the Texans to blow them out. They have looked good so far, but not earth shattering while the Cowboys haven't looked that bad. They have to stop the big play with Johnson and Schaub on offense to win it.
                    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• We have to treat this game like it's the damn Super Bowl. Winning this game is THAT important to the rest of our season. If we lose, it's completely over.

Comment

• We are gonna win. This game is the only game I'll allow Garrett to go pass happy. They have trash at corners...not only that but young trash. They have trash at safety Pollard is nice but he's more of an in the box guy...we need to tear this team up...no reason we shouldn't have 400 through the air this game. We don't even need to try to run it imo...We are talking about a top 5 team against the run and the worst pass defense in the league. No excuses to lose this game...Schaub and Johnson are going to do what they do...we just need to outdo them...our defense should be able to get enough stops for us to win this game.

31-24 Dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          We are gonna win. This game is the only game I'll allow Garrett to go pass happy. They have trash at corners...not only that but young trash. They have trash at safety Pollard is nice but he's more of an in the box guy...we need to tear this team up...no reason we shouldn't have 400 through the air this game. We don't even need to try to run it imo...We are talking about a top 5 team against the run and the worst pass defense in the league. No excuses to lose this game...Schaub and Johnson are going to do what they do...we just need to outdo them...our defense should be able to get enough stops for us to win this game.

31-24 Dallas
                          I'm amazed that in same conference as the Colts that the Texans still have a sucky secondary. You'd think they'd wise up by now.

...well... they did beat the Colts so maybe they do know what they're doing... but it just seems weird.

Comment

• I'm amazed that in same conference as the Colts that the Texans still have a sucky secondary. You'd think they'd wise up by now.
                            They were very much aware of that sucky secondary, they drafted a CB 1st last April, Kareem Jackson from my school, Alabama. No INTs yet for him but he hasn't missed any tackles either, got 4 in Wk. 2, & has defensed several passes. Not too shabby for a rookie, we'll see how he does vs. Romo.

Or yall will see how he does, checking the ppr this morning we aren't getting the Dallas-Houston game in CA Sunday. Just as well, watching the 2 previous Dallas games has been painful in the extreme, & the playcalling to beat this dead horse some more has been excruciating. I lost count of the talking head pundits this last wk. who have called Garrett out & ranted for Dallas to run the ******* ball.

Comment

• It pretty much exactly 24 hours, our season will be over, or people will be back on the bandwagon. Pretty crazy.

And while I want to agree with you Thule, in the NFL it's never that easy. Watch, the Texans secondary will come out playing like Deion and Champ in their primes, with the luck our team has.

We shall see. I might not even watch.

Comment

• Win or lose.... I just want to know what caliber talent I can be looking forward to taking in the draft. ...and this game will tell me all I need to know. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information