Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not sure what you mean by cursed? I'd say they're just horribly mismanaged! Ughh sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
      This game is such a microcosm of the Cowboys.

500+ yards of offense.
      12 penalties for 133 yards.
      6 sacks allowed.
      3 turnovers.

Everyone else says it's the staff. I gotta agree.

Gonna mention again, all this, COMING OUT OF A BYE WEEK.

There just is no excuse for how unprepared we seemingly always are, with an extra week to prepare. It also makes no sense we have a ton of talent but for one reason or another can't seem to put it together on the field.

Our coaches never have us prepared, the secondary play was attrocious to start the game, we made VY and Britt look like Peyton and Wayne, Jenkins was still stuck on vacation, and while I hate Garrett I had no problems today. It's just you cannot expect our offense to sustain drives with penalties.

The stat even showed it. Most penalized team in the league since 2008(technically we were 2nd behind Oakland but I bet we passed them up pretty swiftly). Same old **** with this team, I've even started predicting penalties at home myself knowing they are coming.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• So are we all high on Felix again yet? :P

Aint nothing wrong with him. I really hope this is just a sign of things to come, because we need to get him the ball.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          So are we all high on Felix again yet? :P

Aint nothing wrong with him. I really hope this is just a sign of things to come, because we need to get him the ball.
          I will eat crow because I didn't think we'd stick with our guns and give him that many carries, but I hope it continues. He should have been starting since week 1. If he proves he can stay healthy, he's our best RB. Wanted to see more Choice, but Felix starting should be permanent.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I actually liked the fact that we stuck with two backs.

I really like Choice, but three RBs is just overkill. Seems to flow better with two. Garrett actually did a much better job with subs all around today. I liked how he mixed in Hurd and Bennett today.

I still wish we would have went 5 wide, on that final drive. On our previous scoring drive, the 5 wide sets gave them all kinds of problems. They dont have the DBs to properly combat it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Our coaches never have us prepared, the secondary play was attrocious to start the game, we made VY and Britt look like Peyton and Wayne, Jenkins was still stuck on vacation, and while I hate Garrett I had no problems today. It's just you cannot expect our offense to sustain drives with penalties.
              LL nailed it there. And they had 2 wks. to prepare for CJ the fastest man in the NFL & Tennessee.

Go into that 2-deep zone & you surrender huge amounts of territory. the 25-yd deep out was there all day even for a mediocre passer like Young.
              Last edited by LizardState; 10-10-2010, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Soooo...I asked earlier in the thread....Who coaches this team next year?

Comment

• Disgusted.

Comment

• I honestly don't even know what to say. With all this talent, and expectations, to be 1-3 and in all likelyhood missing the playoffs is just mind boggling. Wow.

Comment

• In his post game press conference even Romo said the random things that don't go are way is just wierd.. I'm just trying not to think about the cowboys right now. It's just a joke.

Comment

• We're last place in the NFC East after Week 5. So f'n pathetic. It's not over and there are some good things to take away from this game, but the frustration still boils.

I think the epitome of all my fears and constant complaints concerning our weak ass safeties came into full realization today. The defense played as if the safeties weren't even on the field. Jerry put all our eggs into Alan Ball's and Gerald Sensabaugh's baskets and we paid dearly for it today. He pinched his pockets and didn't bring in Atogwe... he got LB happy once again, and failed to bring in a quality safety prospect through the draft...

Our special teams play is pathetic. Where is that guy... quincyyyyyy...? He loved the 2009 draft so much! Oh how it was supposed to solidify and fix our special teams problems.... Yeah right...

Comment

• Oh... and how great was that TD celebration by Chris Johnson???

I ******* wish he suffers a career ending injury next week.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ibly-for-good/

Comment

• Justin Blalock is a FA. Think we have a chance?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Justin Blalock starts for the Falcons. I'd love to have him come back home though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information