This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
    You're seriously blaming Garrett? Why not blame Romo for his 3 ints? How about your special teams for breaking down in probably the most important moment of the game? That offense basically had a high light reel for most of it's skill players and still your team lost. That goes beyond Garrett! Maybe tubby isn't a good coach. Maybe it's time for a change there.
    2 were tipped, please state facts before you speak. Romo is a grown man. Stop acting like the giants are high and mighty. Once we get a coach this will be our division for the next decade.

Nice try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      I wouldn't panic just yet. You're 1-3. That's only 3 losses, and its a loooooooong season.

And it's not like the Cowboys look bad, they're just losing for some reason. I can't explain it. Something's gotta give soon enough.

When you have 7 losses, youre out of it. Right now you have only 3. I'm not counting out the Cowboys just yet. Call me when you get 5 losses with some games to go, then maybe I'll start to think the Cowboys are out of it.

Until then, they're still a contender to me.
      I think your just trying to cover all the bases as a rival fan, BBD the cowboys 2010 season is over. Hey, I wouldn't mind a top half of the first round draft pick now, get wade the F*CK out.

Comment

• I just wanted to say good game guys.

I know some of ya'll are hella frustrated, but saying your season is over is just ridiculous. You're 1-3, and those 3 losses were to teams that all now have winning records. And you competed in every one of them. It's not as if you just got steam rolled by the Rams or Lions.

When ya'll are on ya'lls game like you were against the Texans, you saw what you're able to do. You had some bad breaks and lost to 3 good teams. Keep your chin up and move on. You're not always gonna shoot yourselves in the foot or have crappy luck.

But I do think it may be Phillips's last year in Dallas. A guy like Cowher or even Gruden could get you over the hump. You can't Fisher though! (I'ma lookin' at you D!)

And sorry about the CJ star pose. Hope ya don't take it personal. (Lookin at you again D! Seriously? Career ending? Dang dude...)

Good luck on the rest of the season. The Titans already delt a loss to the Giants, so hopefully they'll notch L's on the Eagles and Skins for ya too. And thanks for puttin' the Texans in their place. ;)
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
          Special teams lost us this game. The defense gave up plays early...offense turned the ball over a couple of times. But both units responded and adjusted and put it together. Special teams just killed us...and am I the only person in the world who can't understand what the hell Witten was doing. I've always thought of him as a class act..and he is...so why even do something as stupid as giving the ball to columbo...was it wrong...NO, but you definitely can't call that a heat of the moment action or anything like that...that was a classless celebration no matter how you look at it...talk about disappointing.
          Come on now...you should know that this is a normal thing for Dallas. Colombo has about 10 spikes under his belt...this is just one of many times that Colombo has been given the ball to spike it. The reason he got flagged was because he fell backwards in the end zone, after a chest bump with Witten. But really, Colombo spikes it with regularity after TDs (almost always Witten's) and never has been flagged...and it's not a penalty, either. It's the fact that he fell to the ground afterward. The refs thought he did it on purpose or what not. It was a BS call.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I wouldve just kicked it out of bounds and give them the ball at the 40.. our defense was stopping them minus the big play.

This season is over. I can't believe I have to wait 11 months to be excited for another cowboys game. wow.

Comment

• If anyone still has hope for this season, a vikings loss would help. Not to mention take the media off our backs a little bit. I didn't even watch a sports show today.

Comment

• Nick Folk made a 50+ yarder just a minute ago. I really think Jerry regrets how that situation played out, and it's affecting his decision to replace Beuhler. Folk really made some BIG kicks for the Cowboys, got injured, and they were patient as hell with him til he showed his yips weren't going anywhere. Now look at him.....and we're still struggling to find a kicker.

There may be something to this curse everyones talking about.
                Last edited by FreshBoy!; 10-11-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Unless im spacing out, I don't think any team in the NFC is above 3-2.

If we can pull off a win at the vikings, who knows.

I am watching this team with NO expectations, but the season isn't dead yet.

Comment

• Good luck next Sunday.. I think we'll be the favorites, but you never know. 2 1-3 teams desperate for a win, should be a pretty good game.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Would you agree that whoever loses is basically done?

Comment

• It's pretty official that Nick Folk is godly again...could you imagine Buehler kicking in that rain yesterday?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          It's pretty official that Nick Folk is godly again...could you imagine Buehler kicking in that rain yesterday?
                          Wow, just wow. We're really unlucky.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Shouldve never got rid of Folk. It was clear that he was still hurt last year. Why not go through TC with him and Beuhler and then if he's washed up, cut him after the PS?

Made no sense to me. I wanted the Giants to pick up Folk but we're deadset on keeping Tynes around.

As for the Minny/Dallas game, it's a must win for both teams. So that's gonna be a great game, it's gonna feel like a playoff game for both teams. Brett looks like he hurt his arm, so that bodes well for Dallas.

I can't wait to see that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              5 of his 6 interceptions this year have stemmed from tipped balls. Just thought that was interesting to add.
                              New WR coach? I hear that issue. 3 Ints are on Eli, the other ones have been tipped balls. We have a new WR coach, and it's happening to all the WRs. So that falls on the WR coach. But lately, to his credit, the tipped balls have stopped, so that's a good sign. God I hate tipped balls!!!!

Comment

• I wouldn't panic just yet. You're 1-3. That's only 3 losses, and its a loooooooong season.
                                I beg to differ. Momentum from wk to wk is a big factor in the NFL, bigger than most pundits think.

Win vs. Tennessee at home & they still had a shot at the NFC East despite the streaking Giants, streaks run both ways as your Giants found out late last yr. But lose at home after a bye wk. vs the Titans the way they did, with self inflicted wounds, clueless coaching & those 12 ******* killer penalties, well, I'm sorry to say it but it was a momemtum destroyer & very demoralizing to a team that was looking at a SB run but forgot they had to actually play the games & win to get there.

Call me a pessimist with that glass half empty but I think the season may be toast. I have lo look deep for silver linings now but the best one is Roy Williams' emergence & turnaround. Dez' courage to come back from a 1st half ankle injury that would have benched most rookie WRs, & getting the ball to Felix more often.

But the excessive celebration penalty, kicking game failures continuing & Jenkins effups in coverage made me a sad panda

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information