Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dezzy probably should have never finished that game last week. Sounds like he's pretty doubtful this week. So Sam will probably be in there at the 3. My feeling toward Dez is that he's just a luxury now anyway, his not being there isnt going to kill us in anyway. I absolutely love the guy and eventually he'll be more than that, but I wouldnt worry about him missing a game here or there. And of course, I wouldnt mind seeing Hurd a little more, here and there, either. haha.

Gurode is looking like a no-go as of now and I heard Holland is doing a lot better. So we could be rocking Holland at LG and Kosier at C this week.

Oh and of course Martellus' left ankle is still really f'd up and bothering him. And he just sprained his right ankle last game. He's playing, but there is no way he'll be 100% all year. And I still think he's going to need to get off-season surgery on that left ankle.

And Bradie, who never misses, has a sprained knee. Hopefully he'll be good to go, I'm not too sure. It sucks, because he's playing great ball this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• The reason our defense looks like it's #1 in the league one week and makes vince young look like joe montana the next week and forces no turnovers is simply this:

Wade and his scheme places to much emphasis on individual battles. Every team has pro bowlers. Every team has good players. It's the NFL. That's why we always get beat. Even with our talent, it's still not enough to win in the NFL on every sunday with this style of play. Were last in the league in turnovers the last 2 years... thats pathetic. No one ever has any help. Other teams can make up when one or two of there 11 players fuc*ks up on a play, we can't. Every player in on an island.

We are human, and everyone gets beat. That is why we fail.

Comment

• Wow Brewster waived...talk about the worst draft class of all time...honestly every single person in this thread could have drafted more roster guys than we did that year. I am stunned.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          So how do we beat Minnesota? Feelings on the game? Will we get our revenge or will we just bend over and take it up the ass?
          The Boys will take it in the ass! This team lacks a quality coaching staff. Wade and Jason are way over there heads. The question now is, has the team has lost confidence in the decision makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
            Wow Brewster waived...talk about the worst draft class of all time...honestly every single person in this thread could have drafted more roster guys than we did that year. I am stunned.
            I actually though Brewster outplayed Barron and could have slid inside to guard....another poor job of scouting and developing a player. Don't blame Brewster. We could have drafted him in the 5th or 6th round. Also, we could have tried him at guard. He did show potential in the preseason.

Comment

Wow Brewster waived...talk about the worst draft class of all time...honestly every single person in this thread could have drafted more roster guys than we did that year. I am stunned.
              I'm surprised they waived him. Who is gonna replace his roster spot?

They need to waive Stephen McGee. Another waste from that draft.

Comment

• So Gurode and Dezzy have been upgraded a bit. Dez looks worse off than Gurode now. Gurode is probable ; Dez questionable.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  I'm surprised they waived him. Who is gonna replace his roster spot?

They need to waive Stephen McGee. Another waste from that draft.
                  Jesse Holley was brought up off of PS.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
                    The Boys will take it in the ass! This team lacks a quality coaching staff. Wade and Jason are way over there heads. The question now is, has the team has lost confidence in the decision makers?
                    Seriously, my handicapped grandma could've done better for the cowboys than they did.

Unless Jason Williams becomes an animal, it's gotta be one of worst 3 in franchise history.

Comment

• Also, can anyone tell me why on NFL network, Rod woodson is such a FAGG*T towards the cowboys?

Did the cowboys not sign him in free agency or something back in the day?

He is a fagg*t. That ugly little *****. It pisses me off.

Comment

What the hell? How could they give up on the guy so quick? He looked like he had some potential, and he's only been there for two years and one was on IR. That draft is pretty hopeless now. Outside of two good backup OLBs it's terrible. Hopefully Jason Williams steps up, but I don't know if they'll give him time.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• YEAH D-UNIT, PLUS REP THE SH*T OUTTA THAT POST!!!

But seriously, rod woodson is a fagg*t. Maybe it was cause he was a steeler, but idk. He's just like the cowboys suck romo isnt good everytime they are brought up.

Comment

• D, just to answer your question Hamlins spot was filled by this guy. Like MOTH said Holley was the guy who came up when Brewster was cut.

The Cowboys added another offensive tackle to the roster on Thursday in signing Jermey Parnell off the New Orleans Saints practice squad.

Coach Wade Phillips said Parnell is athletic and a big guy who can move well.

The 6-foot-6, 290-pound Parnell played only one season of football at Ole Miss and was a defensive end that year. He played four seasons for Ole Miss' basketball team.
                            Something I think that is interesting to note Holley was thought of as our best special teamer this preseason. Then we bring in a 6'6 290lb pound OT who played basketball for 4 years...you have to think he is quite the athete as well and likely will be a contributor on special teams. Both Brewster and Hamlin were jokes on these units and probably the reason they were upgraded. Dallas was aware that neither of them were future starters and their inability to contribute on special teams was the biggest reason for these midseason cuts.

Comment

• Sam Hurd better watch out for Jessie Holley.

Comment

• Yea there really is no sugar coating the 2009 draft class, had we found at least a potential starter on the inside of our offensive line(RG or RT), and a Safety who could start it wouldn't be as bad as it was. Hell 1 player would be fine, after how impressive 2008 was this was certainly a surprise.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information