This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Sam Hurd better watch out for Jessie Holley.
    Know what's funny about this post? Holley absolutley blew up Sam today when Hurd had a clear tackle attempt on a punt return.

So I think he needs to look out for him indeed. That got a nice little WTF from me.

Holley played well for the most part, but got sealed off to all hell on that Percy TD.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      lol. It's probably going to happen that way. Bust out a good 3-4 wins to close out a meaningless season. haha.

Something in me still doesnt want to give up this season...but it obviously looks bleak. Just a mess. Whatever though, I'm not going to let this team or the losses get to me. I've gone through enough losing seasons to know when it's time to calm myself a little bit, during rough seasons. haha.
      Yeah, I'm the same. I'm glad this happened early though. For some reason, I can deal with being a losing team from the start. It hurts much less.

I have a way of looking to the future to make me feel better. Draft talk cannot come soon enough. How far away is April? LFMAO. :/

Comment

• I "sensed" that percy return too. Just the curse! Meant to happen.

I gaurantee we poop on the giants too. oh well.

Comment

• I really hope we don't start winning games to go 8-8. The crazy thing is were 2 games out of 1st place in NFC unless I'm missing a team, and teams like Atlanta, Tampa and Chicago can be beat so there is plenty of time to turn it around I just can't see it.

I would just rather have the 5th pick in the draft and get a really elite player, were not gonna win a playoff game anyway.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
            I "sensed" that percy return too. Just the curse! Meant to happen.

I gaurantee we poop on the giants too. oh well.
            Speaking of curses, strange how the Percy curse happened but not the Randy Moss curse. Moss went from 7-0 vs the Cowboys to 8-0 but it wasn't Moss who beat them. It was Dallas who beat them.

As of Sunday per the stat sheet Dallas has given up 111 points, kind of in the middle of team defense stats, wtf happened to that alleged top 5 defense?

Comment

• Well I am hoping you guys have thrown in the towel. Last thing I want is to use us a launching bad for a good run.

Comment

• It's not gonna be a launching pad, but we are gonna beat you lol.

As for the draft, is there even an elite safety we can take if we have a top 15 pick?

Just our luck if there isn't.

Comment

It's not gonna be a launching pad, but we are gonna beat you lol.

As for the draft, is there even an elite safety we can take if we have a top 15 pick?

Hehe if you keep shooting yourselves in the foot, then I doubt that. Hopefully, things don't change for this week.

Comment

• I'm not talking **** or anything at all, and I hope the giants have a successful season, and ours is over.

But I just have the feeling theyre gonna come out and poop all over you guys lol.

To bad it's 4 losses to late.

Comment

I'm not talking **** or anything at all, and I hope the giants have a successful season, and ours is over.

But I just have the feeling theyre gonna come out and poop all over you guys lol.

To bad it's 4 losses to late.
                      Oh I know, I didn't take it that way. No worries man. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you win. That's our luck. A team can lose 99 games before us, but when we play them, they have their stuff together, and end up winning, before losing out again. So I wouldn't be surprised. However, the same problems have plagued the Cowboys since the start of the season. If you guys can't fix that then I expect a victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Speaking of curses, strange how the Percy curse happened but not the Randy Moss curse. Moss went from 7-0 vs the Cowboys to 8-0 but it wasn't Moss who beat them. It was Dallas who beat them.

As of Sunday per the stat sheet Dallas has given up 111 points, kind of in the middle of team defense stats, wtf happened to that alleged top 5 defense?
                        Are you forgetting how many points our ST's have given up? Or how about Tenn getting the ball inside the 5 twice? How about the fumble returned for a TD at Washington? Our O and STs have put our D in some tough spots this year.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                          Oh I know, I didn't take it that way. No worries man. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if you win. That's our luck. A team can lose 99 games before us, but when we play them, they have their stuff together, and end up winning, before losing out again. So I wouldn't be surprised. However, the same problems have plagued the Cowboys since Wade Phillips has been Head Coach. If you guys can't fix that then I expect a victory.
                          Fixed the bolded part.

Comment

It's not gonna be a launching pad, but we are gonna beat you lol.

Doesn't seem like there is a Safety worth a top 10 pick which is where we will be, maybe top 5 lol. Trading back wouldn't be bad. Arguments sake if we pick 4(ha, funny even typing it), I wouldn't mind at least trying to trade back to 12 or so for an extra 2nd and 3rd. Maybe if we pick early enough we can trade back to still get an elite player and grab an extra 2nd and 3rd to make up for the terrible 2009 draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Fixed the bolded part.
                              He is not a good HC. He falls in that category with Norv Turner. Great coordinators who can't manage a team as a HC. He also is a players coach, which, in times like this hurt. We had Jim Fasshole who was the same type of coach, and he lost the team. Undisciplined team who racked up penalties. That's why we went in the other direction and hired someone strict in Coughlin.

Maybe it's time for a change in Dallas. Get tubby out!

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                Doesn't seem like there is a Safety worth a top 10 pick which is where we will be, maybe top 5 lol. Trading back wouldn't be bad. Arguments sake if we pick 4(ha, funny even typing it), I wouldn't mind at least trying to trade back to 12 or so for an extra 2nd and 3rd. Maybe if we pick early enough we can trade back to still get an elite player and grab an extra 2nd and 3rd to make up for the terrible 2009 draft.
                                I didn't see any O-lineman in the top half of scott's mock either.

Great.... our luck strikes again!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information