This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul
    Go Cowboys meet Cowboysforever, he's our resident fantasizer of ridiculous ideas. He's been trying to get rid of Roy for a weeks now, and we don't know why. He's also been trying to trade Bradie James for some reason.
    Haha

I figure he is an Eagles fan and just comes on here to try and trash talk as a cowboys fan

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Stop talking about trading for S. Rogers or trading away Roy Williams (or in some cases both).

They both just signed big deals with large signing bonuses. YOU CANNOT TRADE A PLAYER AFTER THEY DO THAT for at least a couple of years. The cap hit is tremendous.

We'd take a 8 million dollar cap hit for Roy Williams. That's RE-TAR-DED.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
      I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Cowboysforever reminds me a little bit too much of TexMex...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by LSUALUM99
          Stop talking about trading for S. Rogers or trading away Roy Williams (or in some cases both).

They both just signed big deals with large signing bonuses. YOU CANNOT TRADE A PLAYER AFTER THEY DO THAT for at least a couple of years. The cap hit is tremendous.

We'd take a 8 million dollar cap hit for Roy Williams. That's RE-TAR-DED.
          Thank you. Conversation over.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• sig by me
            Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

• Originally posted by steelcrew43
              Saweet!

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                Cowboysforever reminds me a little bit too much of TexMex...
                I don't know...TexMex seemed to have atleast some common sense regaurding the salary cap. This guy reminds me alot of Trojan14. He was ahead of your time...but if you ever read the first couple pages on the old topic...you would have saw him in his prime.

Comment

• Good point. He just has a fetish for Rogers like Mex had one for White.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                    Good point. He just has a fetish for Rogers like Mex had one for White.
                    I wouldn't say its as much one player is it is madden like thoughts. I mena Trojan garuntted that we would draft a cb no matter what...he also loved the idea of bringing in mike williams. He was so over the top he makes the madden fan seem knowledgeable.

Comment

• Know what hurts right now?

Merriman now has twice as many sacks as Ware.
                      But Ware does have twice as many touchdowns.

Comment

• Did anyone hear BP talk about Hatcher in his press conference. It makes me hopeful. He makes it sound like Hatcher could be pretty good player, and Hatcher can also rush the passer. The only thing is, BP is mad at him because he had to go away for a day because his wife had a baby.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• hey where is everybody? biggest game of the year and not much talk. wheres d-unit been? IF we win this game but dont do much in the playoffs would you consider this a good year? im going boys 31-24 but the way this year has been i wouldnt be suprised if the eagles beat us but i sure would be dissapointed. the fact this is their 3rd road game in a row and were at home should be two big advantages for us, not to mention its for the division and a revenge game. go boys bring home the east title :D :D

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Yeah it is Christmas though so a lot of poeple are probably out with family. I haven't seen D-Unit on here in probably a week or more so I dunno.

Anyways I am ready for today. I can't wait. This DIVISION IS OURS!! It's about time Dallas finishes on top, today is the day we do it.

Here are my keys to the game

**Shut down Brian Westbrook, expecially limit his catches out of the backfield.**

**Contain Jeff Garcia from moving outside of the pocket.**

**Somebody cover the FB.**

**Establish the run, ware down Eagles defense.**

**Get Romo outside the pocket and open up big plays.**

*Pass Protect......Eagles will be coming hard.**

---

a side note, please use Barber more than JJ today......even if JJ starts, get Barber involved.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

• You guys crack me up with your comments. Too much ESPN thinking, a few points...

1. What is the money difference between taking a Roy cap hit if traded but getting the benefit of a Detroit cap hit on Rogers???? Do some homework, Rogers contract and signing bonus are bigger than Roy.

2. What do I care if Roy is the face of the franchise when he is constantly being burned?

3. What do I care more for, a great DT who is a Pro Bowler and described by BP as the best tackle in football OR a SS that is repacable, cheaply internally or through FA.

4 last I check Pro Bowl DT are harder to find than SS with poor coverage skills but anyway.

5. It ain't Madden guyz. It is much more possible than getting Nelson 25-32 and a much bigger impact on D.

6. Real issue is not whether Cowboys make a deal like this but whether Detroit is crazy enuff to let go a stud DT b/c they have a nutty vindictive coach who wants small fast guys. I think we have talent and depth on D to please Marinelli.

7. I think it crazier to think about trading up for Nelson than trading for a player. Trading up in a draft is the single most expensive way to get value in the NFL. Go ask an GM.

Not crazy at all, in fact pretty smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                                You guys crack me up with your comments. Too much ESPN thinking, a few points...

1. What is the money difference between taking a Roy cap hit if traded but getting the benefit of a Detroit cap hit on Rogers???? Do some homework, Rogers contract and signing bonus are bigger than Roy.

2. What do I care if Roy is the face of the franchise when he is constantly being burned?

3. What do I care more for, a great DT who is a Pro Bowler and described by BP as the best tackle in football OR a SS that is repacable, cheaply internally or through FA.

4 last I check Pro Bowl DT are harder to find than SS with poor coverage skills but anyway.

5. It ain't Madden guyz. It is much more possible than getting Nelson 25-32 and a much bigger impact on D.

6. Real issue is not whether Cowboys make a deal like this but whether Detroit is crazy enuff to let go a stud DT b/c they have a nutty vindictive coach who wants small fast guys. I think we have talent and depth on D to please Marinelli.

7. I think it crazier to think about trading up for Nelson than trading for a player. Trading up in a draft is the single most expensive way to get value in the NFL. Go ask an GM.

Not crazy at all, in fact pretty smart.
                                you can say it hope it pray for it anything you want...it will never happen. so lets change the subject and let that one die.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information