Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Romo, any other people got hurt? They are saying 6 weeks for Romo right?

Comment

• Hatcher, Holland are both out.

Comment

• Oh ok. Not sure who they are.

Comment

• Sensabaugh has always been a garbage player. I was never high on him.

Comment

• I read on another board that McCain down in Houston says he is hearing rumors from NFL folks that Jerry has reached out to Parcells again.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Wade gets paid to know what's happening on the field.

Gametime is when the rubber meets the road for a HC, it's just another of the hundreds of ways he isn't earning his salary in any way, shape or form.

Comment

• Kitna starting is bad on so many levels... and reason is, is because he's GOOD.

If this team starts winning games, first off, we'll lose out on a top ten or 5 pick, second off.. the media is gonna hate on Romo so hard if we win some games with kitna.

I don't like this situation.

Comment

• We're gonna beat the Jags... NO FUN :(

Comment

• We lost to the Bears, who cannot block a soul, and the Redskins who had no running game or passing defense, with Romo as a QB. Let's slow down assuming Kitna is going to win anything. We do too much assuming were gonna win anything here. The Jags beat the Colts, and have more wins then us right now. It'll be a struggle, and while we have a chance, acting like Kitna is gonna win all these games is getting far too ahead of ourselves.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      We lost to the Bears, who cannot block a soul, and the Redskins who had no running game or passing defense, with Romo as a QB. Let's slow down assuming Kitna is going to win anything. We do too much assuming were gonna win anything here. The Jags beat the Colts, and have more wins then us right now. It'll be a struggle, and while we have a chance, acting like Kitna is gonna win all these games is getting far too ahead of ourselves.
                      I hope your right, but with our luck, Kitna is gonna ball out, were gonna go like 7-9, miss out on Peterson/Prince and have people hating on Romo.

The football gods/devil hates us. Just watch, it's gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                        Besides Romo, any other people got hurt? They are saying 6 weeks for Romo right?
                        6-10 is anyone's guess. If he misses 6 games that's the short end and he would be available to play the last 4 games, most people feel like it's gonna be 8 weeks though with only 2 games left.

Thing is, if we are 3-10 when it's his to return, you'd have to ask yourself what's the point. Obviously you don't sit a healthy player, but you also don't want him out there in meaningless games when one bad tackle or sack puts his rehab well into the summer. I don't think he'll be able to return until week 15 and our record will determine if he comes back at all or not.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          We're gonna beat the Jags... NO FUN :(
                          You say we're going to win every week. Tap the breaks a bit there. And Kitna isnt that good. A good backup, but without Romo, this offense looks fairly mediocre, because of that line. We're lucky to have one of the most elusive QBs in the game. Now we put a statue back there...things probably wont bode well for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I hope you guys are right, I want a top 5 pick. I'm saying with our luck, Kitna will take us to 7-9. Watch.

Comment

• So, predictions anyone? I say 6-10.

Comment

• And remember, everyone vote Dez to the pro-bowl as a "kick returner"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information