Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I am not Jerry Botox Jones so ....

But this does prove Jerry is a horrid GM and is not qualified to help BP.

BP is many things but not a good talent evaluator when in the blind, he also over reaches for 'his guys.'

Why ya think he has issues everywhere else?

Comment

• If the worst TE and RB in the league played 16 games v this D, they would shatter every passing record in the books.

Not 1 punt yet.Yuck.

Comment

• Can we all agree Marco Rivera is horrendous and needs to be replaced?

Comment

• Another horrid TO drop too.

Every guy I mention needs to find new employment IMHO.

Not because they make mistakes but because they repeatedly do.

Marco
          Julius
          James
          Williams
          Davis
          TO

Comment

• this has been the worst rollercoaster ride of any season i can remember. everything in front of us and to lose game after game at home. just frustrating as hell. :evil: :evil:

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• It is official, Cowboys are above average.

152 rushing yards versus those fantastic run stuffing ILBs.

Comment

• Played like crap at home this season.

Maybe 1 win in the playoffs.

Team has lots of holes defensively, starting with the ILB and the Pass Rush.

Comment

• Slowwwwwwwwwwww Defense.

Garcia 1st Down and our best player is down.

What bothers me most about this game is how right I am about the need for big change.

BP's D needs an overhaul up the middle.

Comment

• Are you having a argument with yourself or something. Calm down.

Comment

• If you notice too all the big runs get the D moving left or right and then accelerate into a crease created versus the SLOW ILBs who get no penetration.

All the defenders of our big slow players need to step and come to Jesus.

I think they had a stat that the Cowboys were 32nd in the league in D plays for minus yards.

Think about it.

Comment

• Maybe if I point out the obvious to you guys you may turn around your opinions.

Unfortunately, I have to repeat it cuz you guys are know-it-all stubborn guys.

Two blow out losses at home in December where the Defense looks very slow, gets no pressure and gives up big plays to TEs and RBs.

I am so correct I scare myself.

Comment

• I will say this in defense of the players -- the Offensive game plan was horrendous.

Have the Cowboys thrown 1 deep in or post pattern all game?

The three runs to nowhere hurt too.

TO drop was bad.

Terry Glenn drops bad.

Marco Rivera abused again.

Comment

• BP had an awful game plan today.

O and D.

Players should be ashamed too.

This is like the 3rd time humiliated on NBC THIS YEAR.

We seem to play better on the road anyway so blessing in disguise it seems.

Comment

• Great news, Watkins did not get burned today. DeMarcus has .5 more sacks this year. Roy only gave up 1 TD.

2-4 Division. 4-3 at home. Another horrid showing at home with something to prove. We are so average.

Free GM advice to Botox Jones. Read my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                                Great news, Watkins did not get burned today. DeMarcus has .5 more sacks this year. Roy only gave up 1 TD.

2-4 Division. 4-3 at home. Another horrid showing at home with something to prove. We are so average.

Free GM advice to Botox Jones. Read my posts.
                                Maybe against the saints. :?

EDIT: Reread and and noticed you might be talking about the game. Not the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information