X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod woodson is such a fagg*t.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
      Riiiiiiiightt... because we won 2 out of the last 3 division titles.... *rollseyes*
      Have you watched your team this year?

The entire offensive line is in decline. Back when the 'Boys were a dynasty in the 90s, they had the BEST offensive line in football for a long stretch of time. Game is won in the trenches, man. I don't see the OL being dominant again unless Jerry sinks more than one high pick into the line AND makes some free agency moves.

Comment

• Dude there is no o-lineman worth a top 15 pick in this draft.

What do you not comprehend?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
          Dude there is no o-lineman worth a top 15 pick in this draft.

What do you not comprehend?
          Sucks for you then... until the Cowboys get an above-average offensive line, all the skill players in the world won't matter because a.) they won't be able to establish a running game and b.) they won't be able to keep their QB upright

And it will take more than one upgrade to turn this mess of an O-Line into an above-average unit. Right now it looks like Doug Free is your only real above-average starter. Colombo is clearly in decline, as are Davis and Gurode, and Kosier can't stay healthy. Barron is obviously not an NFL-caliber starter.

Too bad you guys got rid of Flozell so quickly, because he's been pretty solid as RT in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• 2nd and 3rd rounders on the interior and right tackle can easily become above average starters dude...

Do you think you know football?

Comment

2nd and 3rd rounders on the interior and right tackle can easily become above average starters dude...

Do you think you know football?
              So right now you need at least two interior lineman, and a right tackle. And you're going to count on mid-round pick rookies and free agent scraps to fill those voids. Good luck with that. Maybe the Cowboys will be able to compete in, um, 2013?

Comment

• ok, you can leave now.

Comment

ok, you can leave now.
                  Guess the truth hurts, huh?

The highlight of the Cowboys from 1996-2015 will be a single playoff win over the Eagles. lol.

Comment

• I'll laugh when you eat your words. Your an idiot.

OMG IF THEY DON'T PICK UP AN O-LINEMAN IN THE FIRST ROUND TEXAS WILL EXPLODE... your a fool dude. the cowboys will be fine. they got this disaster season is over, they'll have some good fortune in the future.

When romo is holding that lombardi trophy, and dez is dancing with the MVP... i'll get you some tissues.

Comment

When romo is holding that lombardi trophy, and dez is dancing with the MVP... i'll get you some tissues.
                      Hahahaha. Why are Cowboys fans so delusional?

Your offensive line is a mess, your meddling owner's draft strategy is basically "pick shiny new toy!", and your coach is a lame duck, who is only going to be replaced by another Jerry Jones stooge.

Good luck with all that.

Comment

• The key with getting new players is that one person isn't going to come in and change things. With as much talent they have at some key positions, there still are holes that has led to the 1-5 start. That's why I don't really give a rat's ass about what pick they get because they can get a good player from anywhere on the board. I just want them to get more than just one stud to help out in 2011. I want them to get a solid draft that combines with a good FA to make this team a contender again.

The biggest thing is mental though. If they cut their penalties in half I bet that we'd be looking at a 4-2 team or a 3-3 one. Idiocy has cost this team too much, and it's time to fix that. Wade has to go. Garrett has to go. Bring in a staff that's going to make this team fight their way to success instead of patting them on the back because of their potential. It doesn't have to be a hard ass coach that yells all the time. It just needs to be someone that makes them accountable for their actions. To me, a coaching change is probably the best thing for this team right now.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post
                          Have you watched your team this year?

The entire offensive line is in decline. Back when the 'Boys were a dynasty in the 90s, they had the BEST offensive line in football for a long stretch of time. Game is won in the trenches, man. I don't see the OL being dominant again unless Jerry sinks more than one high pick into the line AND makes some free agency moves.
                          I think that would be doable.

FA OL:
                          Jared Gaither, BAL
                          Matt Light, NE
                          Donald Penn, TB
                          Jermon Bushrod, NO
                          Willie Colon, PIT
                          Carl Nicks, NO
                          Logan Mankins, NE
                          Ryan Kalil, CAR
                          Daryn Colledge, GB
                          Evan Mathis, CIN
                          Alan Faneca, ARI
                          Tyson Clabo, ATL
                          Doug Free, DAL
                          Ryan Harris, DEN
                          Jon Jansen, DET
                          Charlie Johnson, IND
                          Tony Ugoh, IND
                          Ryan O'Callaghan, KC
                          Mario Henderson, OAK
                          Khalif Barnes, OAK
                          Jeromey Clary, SD
                          Ray Willis, SEA
                          Jeremy Trueblood, TB
                          Stephon Heyer, WAS
                          Reggie Wells, ARI
                          Deuce Lutui, ARI
                          Lyle Sendlein, ARI
                          Quinn Ojinnaka, ATL
                          Justin Blalock, ATL
                          Harvey Dahl, ATL
                          Marshal Yanda, BAL
                          Chris Chester, BAL
                          Josh Beekman, CHI
                          Olin Kreutz, CHI
                          Nate Livings, CIN
                          Kyle Cook, CIN
                          Kyle Kosier, DAL
                          Manuel Ramirez, DET
                          Jason Spitz, GB
                          Uche Nwaneri, JAC
                          Casey Wiegmann, KC
                          Rudy Niswanger, KC
                          Richie Incognito, MIA
                          Jonathan Goodwin, NO
                          Chris Morris, OAK
                          Samson Satele, OAK
                          Max Jean-Gilles, PHI
                          Nick Cole, PHI
                          David Baas, SF
                          Chris Spencer, SEA
                          John Greco, STL
                          Mark Setterstrom, STL
                          Davin Joseph, TB
                          Leroy Harris, TEN

Comment

• I have a question for you guys:

What if that DE from Ohio State is on the board? (Forgetting his name, and as you can tell, I haven't been paying much attention to college football yet, its too early for me to be thinking draft just yet)

Do you take the DE from Ohio State, or Prince or Peterson?

You can make an argument that DE is a bigger need than CB (although both are pretty valid needs).

Think about it. Your starting DEs are Igor and Spears. Igor, and Spears. That's as average as they come. Hell, that's below average.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I have a question for you guys:

What if that DE from Ohio State is on the board? (Forgetting his name, and as you can tell, I haven't been paying much attention to college football yet, its too early for me to be thinking draft just yet)

Do you take the DE from Ohio State, or Prince or Peterson?

You can make an argument that DE is a bigger need than CB (although both are pretty valid needs).

Think about it. Your starting DEs are Igor and Spears. Igor, and Spears. That's as average as they come. Hell, that's below average.
                              Cameron Heyward.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like Ryan K. and Mankins on that list as I read it quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information