X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I'm absolutely loving this!

Cowboys losing is the best direction for the future.
    You say that, but when we reach for an O-lineman in the top 5 you'll pull your hair out haha

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• I read that because San Fran and Detroit won today, we would have the 2nd pick in the draft if it were held today.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Patrick Peterson.

Comment

• Top 5 pick is the best thing for us, honestly if you don't win the SB or make the playoffs the objective is to get the highest pick available so that's what I'm looking forward to. As I have said before our secondary is trash and PP would do wonders for us, and quite honestly as high as we are gonna be picking not much else makes sense.

No other premium positions worth the pick.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Maybe other teams and the media will finally give the jags some credit now.....eh what am I saying everyone will be talking about you guy's downfall..

Good game Cowboys

Thanks BoneKrusher
            IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
              You say that, but when we reach for an O-lineman in the top 5 you'll pull your hair out haha
              Jerry will never draft an OL in the first round.

Comment

You're right; he'll go for the flashy player like Peterson instead.

Then the team will be saddled with a mediocre offensive line for years and continue to lose games and field a bottom 10 offense.

Comment

• LOL nah morton, ya fool.

Peterson baby... he'll do wonders for this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post

Then the team will be saddled with a mediocre offensive line for years and continue to lose games and field a bottom 10 offense.
                    You are a true winner.

Hey guess what? Maybe if you say that 10 more times you'll realize how much full of fail your logic is.

So you said we'd win 6-7 games... Tell me which ones! I'm dying to get another good laugh out of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      Mile's is not having the season he had last year, even before Romo got hurt. He's still very good but whats up with all the drops? Felix isnt doing anything (lines fault) Ware, Spencer, Jenkins, and Ratliff are having down years IMO. Not saying they will never be great again but this year has been dissapointing for all those guys. Is it coaching? Maybe. but they were Pro Bowler's under Wade before. I really thought our D would be flying all over the field causing havok but they are getting lit up every week, even by bad teams! Jerry;s got alot of work to do when this season ends.
                      I get what you're saying ;) They're good/great players who are (not all of them though) having a not so good season. Look at Drew Brees, we know he's great, but he's not playing great this year.
                      That's why I'm confident for the future, we're still stack with talent but there are critical position to fix. The problem was that our OL went down hill in one year: key players went from pro-bowlers to scrubs at the same time and I'm talking about Gurode, Davis and Colombo.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Can someone please ban the Morton guy.

Comment

I disagree...I think it's just a matter of time. Our line can certainly force his hand, one day. I'm not saying he does it this year, if we're sitting in the top 5, because there is no one there to take...but if we were to have a worse pick, or to trade down or something...OL is certainly possible. It's so bad, that he'd have to consider it. There isnt a whole lot more upgrading you can do at the offensive skill positions. They're stacked, and yet are made useless behind a crummy line.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• As for Miles...there is certainly tons more to look forward to. Yall have a right to be pissed about his penalties and drops. Because yes, they are a problem. But the guy is still a legitimate threat and still averages just about 100 yards per game. lol. The guy is fantastic...he just has a lot to fix yet.

He's still looking at nearly 100 receptions and 1400+ yards, lets not sour on him completely. haha.

I'll admit, I'm pissed about a lot of his boneheaded penalties and the many drops, but he's still a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post

If the Cowboys do end up in the top-5, they'd be foolish to pick an OL over Peterson. There isn't an offensive lineman worth a top-10 pick this year.

Peterson is flashy, but he's also very good. A little overrated, but still the best corner in the country, if that makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                If the Cowboys do end up in the top-5, they'd be foolish to pick an OL over Peterson. There isn't an offensive lineman worth a top-10 pick this year.

Peterson is flashy, but he's also very good. A little overrated, but still the best corner in the country, if that makes sense.
                                Because cornerbacks score points for you, right?

Assuming that Peterson is instantly a shutdown corner in the NFL (which is a ridiculous assumption), even if a single cornerback can instantly turn a defense into an elite unit (which it won't), it won't matter if the Cowboys can't pass block or establish the run.

If the Cowboys neglect their offensive line yet again, they will seriously come to regret it in the future when they can't protect Romo and can't open holes for their RBs, regardless of what kind of secondary they develop.

People hate offensive lineman because they're mostly invisible to the casual observer of football - if they're doing their job, you just don't notice them. But when a team doesn't have good offensive linemen, the fans complain about the quarterback getting happy feet and the running backs being unable to find running lanes. But real football people understand the importance of a dominant offensive line - it improves your running game, and it keeps your quarterback clean. In turn, if you can keep your offense on the field for a longer period of time and establish a running game, you can keep your defense off the field.

There's a strong link between the 90s Cowboys having the best offensive line in the NFL and all the success they had. There's a reason the 2009 New Orleans Saints were able to field the #1 offense - they had two of the best guards in the NFL.
                                Last edited by Morton; 11-01-2010, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information