X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
    Fisher!!!!!

Man, I wanted Fisher last year really bad but we probably should let this go. He's the longest tenured Head Coach for a reason, their gonna make the playoffs this year, and he's probably earned the benefit of the doubt to have a losing season, maybe even 2 before being fired but the way that team is built it's tough for them to miss the playoffs.

I don't care who our coach is, as long as he brings credibility to the locker room, can make Romo a more effective QB, and is willing to get on players asses about mistakes and penalties. We can hire a circus clown for all I care if he will cut down our penalties.

I also DO NOT want a guy who is a 'yes man' and basically lets Jerry be the coach of the team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• D's avatar is actually my wife, Jessica Alba. I dont appreciate it, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Soooo, Jason Williams was just cut. Bwahshshahahah! I'm sorry but that class makes me laugh, let's go ahead and put that right up there with one of the all-time worst classes for any team period, let alone ours.

Special teams draft FTW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Soooo, Jason Williams was just cut. Bwahshshahahah! I'm sorry but that class makes me laugh, let's go ahead and put that right up there with one of the all-time worst classes for any team period, let alone ours.

Special teams draft FTW!!!
          HOLY MOLY! wtf???

My only guess is that Leon Williams out worked him.

I really feel justified now for my post draft rampage on that draft. Where is Quincyyyyyy now? lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            D's avatar is actually my wife, Jessica Alba. I dont appreciate it, either.
            I swear... if you tell me you're a Rangers fan too, then I think you're just trying to be me. Cowboys, Magic... Alba... hahaha.

Enjoy!

Comment

• how much of a need is ILB now?
              Cowboys Mock:
              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Alba is my favorite, D. I dislike the Rangers, however.

As for Jason Williams...I'll admit, I'm pretty shocked and extremely disappointed. Guess he just wasnt a football player. The guy has P Willie measurables and has no idea how to put them to use. God it really does piss me off. On paper, he looked like the perfect fit...but alas, he couldnt play. ****.

I hate letting a player that skilled just walk...grrrr. But I get it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                  how much of a need is ILB now?
                  Still below the secondary and the offensive line. I'd put it on par with DE... as we don't really know what a full time Bowen or a full time Leon Williams would be like.

Comment

• I think there is a deeper question that needs to be answered. The 2009 draft class has been cut. Who was behind this. This doesn't scream Jerry...he usually tends to hold on to some of the talent. Whoever was responsible for this draft is probably already gone. I wonder...my initial guess is Wade had his hand in this one quite a bit. Jason Williams was obvious to me. Brewster was a ball of clay to mold....Hamlin was a ballhawk...these all could point to Wade. Anyone have any other insight?

Comment

Sadly it's a huge need. Right up there with O-line, Safety, and CB. We can't get everyone in the draft, and we need a draft similiar to 2005 and 2008 to recover from this debacle of a draft. I would of at least wanted to see him start one game before this, but maybe Leon Williams gives us hope.

I remember when we thought we had 2 ILB starters with Lee and Williams.

Comment

Bradie has still put together a nice season and he's moving much faster than he used to....it really depends on the new coaching staff, imo. Sean Lee will more than likely be one of the starters next year. I guess it's debatable whether Bradie will be or not. And I dont think that's really on him. Because I think he's played very well, compared to others on our defense this year. We'll be picking one up, that's for sure...but I dont know how much of a premium they'd put on the position, as far as FA priority or draft position.
                        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-02-2010, 04:32 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Does anyone think Jerry signing 2 FA Offensive Lineman is extreme?

Comment

• It's hard to predict anything with the labor problems going on. And quality O-Lineman are still not the easiest things to come by, via FA.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              I think there is a deeper question that needs to be answered. The 2009 draft class has been cut. Who was behind this. This doesn't scream Jerry...he usually tends to hold on to some of the talent. Whoever was responsible for this draft is probably already gone. I wonder...my initial guess is Wade had his hand in this one quite a bit. Jason Williams was obvious to me. Brewster was a ball of clay to mold....Hamlin was a ballhawk...these all could point to Wade. Anyone have any other insight?
                              It wasn't Wade. The only player that I could probably link Wade to is Anthony Spencer. He REALLLLY wanted Spencer. Other than that, I don't think they gave him any real input into who the Cowboys drafted.

This was ALL Tom Ciskowski. That's the guy to blame here.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                It's hard to predict anything with the labor problems going on. And quality O-Lineman are still not the easiest things to come by, via FA.
                                Yeah, I think if we get 1 that would be realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information