This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
    He has my mom throwing to him right now..

During those superbowl and playoffs years, Fitzgerald was a leader.

Your a respected poster D, but come on.

Just liek our defensive scheme is fine right..? yeah....
    I'm sorry but please point out what you call a leader....I may be completely missing something here.
    If you attribute it all to onfield play and hustle ok I can see where you come from.

If your saying off the field please think a little bit.

Doesn't matter who is throwing to him a leader isn't someone that scores zillions of points, it is a guy that makes people around him better!

Romo as much as I don't think he is able to win a super bowl is the Leader of our offense. T.O. was also, its a guy that holds himself to the highest level and won't accept less from himself or anyone around him.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Steps up and plays, yeah. No doubt about it.

Is he a vocal leader... someone who can be a team captain? I don't know if he has that kind of character to be honest. He barely speaks English. lol.
      Hahaha what language does he speak? Mario Manningham speaks like he is a 10 year old missing half a brain.

Comment

He has been the only one up beat about playing in his body language, and in interviews.

He's a rookie 8 games in. He can be our future offensive leader, that is what i'm saying.

I'm not saying he is elway. Jesus.
        I'll concede... Look at that CDC, I'm a changed man!!! haha.

No really though... I have to concede, because he is someone who can carry our team on his back. In that regard, I do see him having the potential to be a great leader for us. Maybe he'll even be a vocal leader, motivating others on the sidelines and between the sidelines down the line. I know he has a way of getting those around him to like him. He has that charimsa. People like to hang around him and enjoy the fun he has.

Comment

• After watching that video, I don't see how Sean Lee doesn't become a pro-bowler. That just got me alittle more excited about the future.

Comment

See for yourself what those around him think of him...

Thanks much, new it was somewhere.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• I'm still just pissed about how our passing game is lacking. Time to cut the dead weight of Bennett too. SHould've taken that 2nd rounder. That could've been a pro-bowl guard. Jesus.

John Phillips should help when he returns. He's a baller with character.

Comment

I'm still just pissed about how our passing game is lacking. Time to cut the dead weight of Bennett too. SHould've taken that 2nd rounder. That could've been a pro-bowl guard. Jesus.

John Phillips should help when he returns. He's a baller with character.
                Yup. Phillips is a baller and Bennett is just a bust. But we don't need to cut dead weight there because he doesn't make that much money. We'd actually get better use out of him if we ran the ball more than we did. But in a passing offense like ours, Bennett is just a bad decoy boy.

Comment

• I swear to god, if we retain Garrett next year...because he wasnt given a "fair shot", I'm going on strike.

And D, I def. dont expect any change. Garrett's still going to be calling the same ****** plays, with the exact same ****** offensive line intact.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• delete dbl post.
                    Last edited by LizardState; 11-08-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I swear to god, if we retain Garrett next year...because he wasnt given a "fair shot", I'm going on strike.

And D, I def. dont expect any change. Garrett's still going to be calling the same ****** plays, with the exact same ****** offensive line intact.
                      Garrett's a F'n clown. I heard Matt Mosely on the radio this morning and he doesn't think Garrett has a chance in hell at being our HC next season. Good. I think the Dallas media can pressure Jerry into finding a different HC.

Comment

• I'm just mad because he doesnt even deserve to be our HC, even on an interim basis. The guy could have been fired a number of times by now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          Yes he did, corrective action too little, too late.

Me neither. Better to keep him on top, the crown prince in waiting, than retained as OC, hire a new OC who has some tiny spark of creative thought.

1st midseason change in franchise history, but then again look at the other franchise rcds, most yardage given up, most points, most avg. per game over multiple games, etc. Drastic steps had to be taken.

Comment

• John Fox! Bill Sheridan! : P

uhhh John Garrett!

I doubt Gruden or Cowher would bite. It depends on who gets fired.. Maybe L. Frazer.

Comment

• Dom Capers.

Comment

Dom Capers.
                                He is a coldblooded corporate reptile in personality, the antipode from Wade. But we went the warm fuzzy cuddly "player-friendly" route & it was a disaster so I wouldn't object.

Miles Austin stepped up with "I put this on the players .... we're the ones one the field." Overstating the obvious reality a bit, but this is a bitter pill that the players must swallow. The next HC shouldnt necessarily punish the players but they need to have their butts worked off, kind of like Singletary mooning the 9ers locker rm, or hitting a mule with a board, you know, just their get their frigging attention b/c that hasn't happened all yr.

And I don't think Wade had any love from Garrett or the rest of the team's inner circle ever since he showed up, remember all the tut-tutting & headshaking over his hire in the 1st place? Not saying Garrett's playcalling did Wade in by undermining, but it didnt do him any favors. And I believe every time Garrett saw the words Head Coach after Wade';s name he looked on them with no small degree of envy, he always thought that job should've been his or he wouldn't have turned down Atlanta & B-More 2-3 yrs ago.
                                Last edited by LizardState; 11-08-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information