Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Billick is my number one choice. I'd like him over any other coach out there with a ring besides Cowher. He's a smart guy with a lot of experience, and he knows how to get the respect of his players without having too big of an ego.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Let me throw this out there.

What if this team somehow goes 4-4 or 5-3 and shows significant improvement under Garrett? What if he instills some accountability and players appear to play for him?

In short, what would it take for you to have a change of heart with Garrett?
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
        Let me throw this out there.

What if this team somehow goes 4-4 or 5-3 and shows significant improvement under Garrett? What if he instills some accountability and players appear to play for him?

In short, what would it take for you to have a change of heart with Garrett?
        This was brought up in another thread. How in the world do expect us to win another 4 or 5 games? A lot of our players dont even respect Garrett. He is constantly being questioned by his own players. He doesnt deserve this job. Our line is **** and Garrett is still calling the plays. Our offense will look exactly the same. Who knows if our defense will improve with Pasqualoni, but our secondary still blows the big one. Our team isnt that good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I've read for many years but haven't posted for any of those. I hope someone who doesn't really have a lot to say to anyone can get some respect; motivation around here. My post will probably never be 3 or 4 paragraphs but I get into the game. Best believe that.

But yes, my dad called, so... I think the Cowboys will win every game and I will root for them every game until I die. I don't care if there are 2-13 teams I will root for the Cowboy's to go 3-13 over 2-14. I would be screaming like a little girl if we were down 53-0 lol. I love my Cowboys.

Jerry Jones just said it best "you should play every down like it is your last" you know what I would give to play for millions of dollars a year playing the game we love? TRY. You'll get more money by the end, promise :). Ya'll can hate on Jerry Jones all you want I love him, he loves his team and will always do what he thinks is best for them, I think his fear is what if the GM wants to run the 4-3, wants to run a different style of offense?

Say it with me. "WE ******".

His style had won us 3 super bowls we can't forget that. He even shut up some of the media with his response questions to Jason Garret(SP???) being the new interim head coach. Also GET DEZ BRYANT THE BALL. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            This was brought up in another thread. How in the world do expect us to win another 4 or 5 games? A lot of our players dont even respect Garrett. He is constantly being questioned by his own players. He doesnt deserve this job. Our line is **** and Garrett is still calling the plays. Our offense will look exactly the same. Who knows if our defense will improve with Pasqualoni, but our secondary still blows the big one. Our team isnt that good.
            I didn't say it would happen or that it's likely.

I'm simply throwing this out for discussion. I realize it would take a miracle for this team to close 4-4, but what if it happened and it was clear that it happened because Garrett took things by the reins and kicked some butt?

Would that be enough for you to give him a shot?
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• it' official

"Todd Archer reports that defensive line coach Paul Pasqualoni has been promoted to defensive coordinator.

Archer:

An incredibly detailed coach, players like Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware credit Pasqualoni with their development. He is considered a no-nonsense task master and he will get the final eight games to see if he can help turn around a defense that has fallen way off.

He is definitely no-nonsense. I've watched him at training camp, and he's a very serious dude on the football field."

Comment

• Originally posted by ESVAburnout View Post
                Also GET DEZ BRYANT THE BALL. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
                Jerry said that?

And yeah, I was wondering, what do you think we have to do for garrett to retain his job?

If we win games, lose out of Peterson/Prince, and keep garrett, I'll probly become a giants fan. LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                  Jerry said that?

And yeah, I was wondering, what do you think we have to do for garrett to retain his job?

If we win games, lose out of Peterson/Prince, and keep garrett, I'll probly become a giants fan. LMFAO.

LOL. Good question though. I don't know I think he is just there for the moment to see if he was any HC potential at all.

Comment

• Wait, Jerry said get the ball to Dez Bryant? Or was that your joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by ESVAburnout View Post
                      I've read for many years but haven't posted for any of those. I hope someone who doesn't really have a lot to say to anyone can get some respect; motivation around here. My post will probably never be 3 or 4 paragraphs but I get into the game. Best believe that.

But yes, my dad called, so... I think the Cowboys will win every game and I will root for them every game until I die. I don't care if there are 2-13 teams I will root for the Cowboy's to go 3-13 over 2-14. I would be screaming like a little girl if we were down 53-0 lol. I love my Cowboys.

Jerry Jones just said it best "you should play every down like it is your last" you know what I would give to play for millions of dollars a year playing the game we love? TRY. You'll get more money by the end, promise :). Ya'll can hate on Jerry Jones all you want I love him, he loves his team and will always do what he thinks is best for them, I think his fear is what if the GM wants to run the 4-3, wants to run a different style of offense?

Say it with me. "WE ******".

His style had won us 3 super bowls we can't forget that. He even shut up some of the media with his response questions to Jason Garret(SP???) being the new interim head coach. Also GET DEZ BRYANT THE BALL. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
                      Hey, welcome to the forum ESVA. You sound like an honest to goodness true fan. Tell us some more about yourself. How old you are, how long you've been a fan, how it got started.... what your name means... That'd be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                        I didn't say it would happen or that it's likely.

I'm simply throwing this out for discussion. I realize it would take a miracle for this team to close 4-4, but what if it happened and it was clear that it happened because Garrett took things by the reins and kicked some butt?

Would that be enough for you to give him a shot?
                        I couldnt even envision it. Garrett has been a huge problem for years, more so than Wade. If I had my way, he would have been fired first.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Well good luck with your new coach.. of course after sunday. We need to win this game with no complications. : P

On the other hand, everyone is calling, texting and such for me to get a hold of Garrett. So heres to JG becoming your full time coach! If that happens, perhaps I can get my buttock in the NFL after all. Then I can give you guys inside access!

Comment

• haha. The only benefit of having JG becoming the next real HC. ^ lol. I wish you luck...but yeah, I'd rather JG hit the road at the end of the year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                              Well good luck with your new coach.. of course after sunday. We need to win this game with no complications. : P

On the other hand, everyone is calling, texting and such for me to get a hold of Garrett. So heres to JG becoming your full time coach! If that happens, perhaps I can get my buttock in the NFL after all. Then I can give you guys inside access!
                              I'm not willing to get inside access if it means Jason Garrett is our HC next year. LOL!

I do admire your connections though. Where are you coaching now?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                I'm not willing to get inside access if it means Jason Garrett is our HC next year. LOL!

I do admire your connections though. Where are you coaching now?
                                Not right now. About to go and hit up the medical school/doctor route. But it would be one last ditch effort. I can't keep waiting year after year. I may get in, or not, but I don't want to keep waiting and waiting. Atlanta and Coach Smith screwed me over once as did Judd Garrett. However, if JG gets in, I can meet or call old man Garrett or Coach Campo to get me in.

My plan is still continue what I am doing, and if it works out cool, if not, my plan is still on course.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information