Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to anoint Garrett too much until we see what happens in the next three games. The Giant win was big, but old habits died hard against the Lions. If the team looks good against the Saints, Colts, and Eagles, then he really has done a terrific job. I'm not expecting 3-0, or even 2-1. Just at least win one game and have them competitive against the league's top teams.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
      Garrett just got the job on that play call.
      LOL. Whether or not he gets the job isn't even really gotta be put to the test until these next patch of games. We came out fired up the first week he had the job, then we got a bad Detroit team. If we get ran over by the good teams it won't matter, so I don't want to get too happy or think he's here or gone.

He has to prove himself more then just a few games and 1 nice play call to be a Head Coach for 3 years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• YES! Garrett's got the HC for SURE!!!! WOoo hooo!!!!! I'm being 100% serious when I say this... but HELL YES!!!! I'm sold! He deserves it!

Now... who do we look at with the 18th pick? lol.

Comment

• I'm still hoping for 6-10 so were picking around 8-12 overall.

Comment

• I still think we have a shot at Amukamara. Other than the INT he had, Newman was getting abused out there. Thank god for the Lions starting Raiola and Peterman.

Comment

• With every Cowboys win, their chance at Patrick Peterson slips away.

Comment

• I'd be more worried with the new GENIUS head coach you'll have to face for the next decade....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  With every Cowboys win, their chance at Patrick Peterson slips away.

Patrick Peterson will end up being the next Laron Landry anyway, so it's all good.

That is unless he ends up playing with the Cowboys. Then he'll get 8 picks, 5 sacks, and 48 pass deflections in his first rookie season.
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Well, given the changes in the league on hits, the big DB who intimidates is going the way of the do-do bird. Smart players who can actually defend will be at a premium -- particularly at the S position. So PP, to me, is not as interesting as Prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by baghdadbob View Post
                      Well, given the changes in the league on hits, the big DB who intimidates is going the way of the do-do bird. Smart players who can actually defend will be at a premium -- particularly at the S position. So PP, to me, is not as interesting as Prince.
                      While that logic is sound, you make the assumption that Peterson won't be a special player... That wouldn't be smart.

Comment

• I'm not sure why people assume Peterson is a lock to play safety. He's a corner and a damn good one at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          I'm not sure why people assume Peterson is a lock to play safety. He's a corner and a damn good one at that.
                          I think a lot of us see the need at safety and see him being the best option to transition from College corner to NFL Free Safety since we have such a hole there.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            While that logic is sound, you make the assumption that Peterson won't be a special player... That wouldn't be smart.
                            I have little faith in products from the SEC Conference. Wayyyy toooooo much hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                              I think a lot of us see the need at safety and see him being the best option to transition from College corner to NFL Free Safety since we have such a hole there.
                              Those are my thoughts exactly. We have a bigger need at S, so that's why I like him at S. But I would be one bit upset I we played him at CB either.

Comment

• Originally posted by baghdadbob View Post
                                I have little faith in products from the SEC Conference. Wayyyy toooooo much hype.
                                Not sure whether to agree or disagree with this but I would have to say the ACC seems to produce a lot more consistent NFL players than the SEC.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information