Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Parcells' stressing of focus on football and not everything else is falling on deaf ears, especially with T.O. and his little birthday party.

In my opinion, Parcells should get rid of the media around Valley Ranch and get this team to play up to its talent.

Comment

• So, Terence Newman called out his team mates for playing like Dogs and said certain players should shut up and play properly.

Word has it TO, Bradie James and Roy Williams are the butt of his comments and T New did not deny.

Funny, the correlation between my comments about removing these 3 guys and T New's frustration with their play on the field and 'leadership' BS these 3 inadequate players have crowned themselves with.

Anyone else want to apologize to me now?? My eyes don't lie and apparently neither does T New.

Comment

• To T New: way to go calling out these big mouth bozos who constantly make huge mistakes then talk stupidity about performing and leadership.

Finally, a real Pro Bowl performer on this team is straightening out the TO's, Bradie's and Roy for talking a big game.

Comment

• Oh, and by the way, Terence Newman is Bill's favorite player on the team.

So his comments about Bradie, TO and Roy sucking are not without weight or merit.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
            Oh, and by the way, Terence Newman is Bill's favorite player on the team.

So his comments about Bradie, TO and Roy sucking are not without weight or merit.
            source?

Comment

• Thread I miss it

Comment

• Originally posted by jetBLACK08
                Originally posted by cowboysforever

source?
                DMN Cowboys Blog.

Comment

Originally posted by jetBLACK08

source?
                  DMN Cowboys Blog.
                  Where exactly to he say anything about TO, Roy, or Bradie "sucking?"

Was there more than this? -
                  T.O. was a no-show but several of his teammates made themselves available this morning.

Cornerback Terence Newman said he was tired of all the talking his teammates have been doing and said he'd like to actually to see some results.

Asked if he was talking about players on both sides of the ball, Newman said, "It's possible."

Newman wouldn't name names, but his frustration comes a week after linebacker Bradie James called a players-only meeting for the defense.

James has basically appointed himself the voice of the defense and my gut tells me that Newman's sort of tired of listening to him.

Told what Newman had said about all the wordiness, James said he agreed.

"We've made this bed," James said. "Now we have to lay in it. The good thing about the bed is that all hope isn't lost."

Comment

source?
                    DMN Cowboys Blog.
                    Ed Werder also. Check out ESPN.

I read the blog daily and Mosley is the team gossip.

He had referenced Williams in an earlier piece as one of the chatty ones also. Mosley hates roy most so not sure what to make of it.

Regardless a 'BP Guy' is calling out the non-BP. The non-BP guys are usually on TV.

Draw your conclusions. Remember also T New had a fight with Canty over stupid frat boy stuff.

Not lookin good

Comment

source?
                      DMN Cowboys Blog.
                      Ed Werder also. Check out ESPN.

I read the blog daily and Mosley is the team gossip.

He had referenced Williams in an earlier piece as one of the chatty ones also. Mosley hates roy most so not sure what to make of it.

Regardless a 'BP Guy' is calling out the non-BP. The non-BP guys are usually on TV.

Draw your conclusions. Remember also T New had a fight with Canty over stupid frat boy stuff.

Not lookin good
                      I just saw this on the news. What are you talking about this not looking good? This is great. We need a leader that cuts out all the crap.

Comment

• One of the first topics of discussions when I first came to this board was should the Cowboys switch to 3-4?

I was originally in favor of keeping the 4-3 but soon changed my opinion when the idea kept growing.

Now I wonder if we really should have switched...what do you guys think?
                        "Red Ball"

Comment

• To elaborate on this idea think about if we switched back to 4-3, how much better our defense would be.

RDE DeMarcus Ware
                          RDT Chris Canty
                          LDT Jason Ferguson
                          LDE Marcus Spears

ROLB Kevin Burnett/Bobby Carpenter
                          MLB Bradie James
                          LOLB Akin Ayodele
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                            To elaborate on this idea think about if we switched back to 4-3, how much better our defense would be.

RDE DeMarcus Ware
                            RDT Chris Canty
                            LDT Jason Ferguson
                            LDE Marcus Spears

MLB Bradie James
                            LOLB Akin Ayodele
                            OMG
                            This is INSANE! I was thinking it the other day. I was saying if Parcells leaves and a 4-3 Coach comes over. Our team would be deadly. Ware would have to add more weight and such. But WOw. It would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetBLACK08
                              Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                              To elaborate on this idea think about if we switched back to 4-3, how much better our defense would be.

RDE DeMarcus Ware
                              RDT Chris Canty
                              LDT Jason Ferguson
                              LDE Marcus Spears

MLB Bradie James
                              LOLB Akin Ayodele
                              OMG
                              This is INSANE! I was thinking it the other day. I was saying if Parcells leaves and a 4-3 Coach comes over. Our team would be deadly. Ware would have to add more weight and such. But WOw. It would be amazing.
                              I just wish we could keep Parcells and use the 4-3, though I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

• The folks arguing 3-4 versus 4-3 and getting all excited about it with the SAME EXACT PLAYERS playing more or less the same positions .... Ug.

So it is good T New said their are a lot of players talking that are getting abused on the field?

You think this good news? Wow, you sound like a therapist raving over breakthroughs on the couch.

I would venture T New is talking about a few of his friends on D as well as TO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information