Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seriously D-Unit, **** before i swim to hawaii and slap you.

Comment

• Yea your overreacting D. Seriously. You act like when it was time to run that 2 minute drill we should have came out and taken a knee, let's be realistic about it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Lots of teams the past few weeks have been winning when they shouldn't have. Everything really panned out the way it should be. A team like the Cowboys don't deserve a higher pick than sorry franchises like the Panthers and Bills. Cowboys this year if anything was a lack of passion and focus. With Romo and Dez back you don't need much to be back in the playoffs. Cowboys fans have no reason to cry. You just have a few holes, there are a dozen teams in this league that need new starters at every single position.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
          Calm down a bit....lol, it's not that bad man.
          I'll tell you how bad it is... by the time we get on the clock, there won't even be a QB worth taking for teams to want to trade up for.

OL will suck where we're picking.

DB will suck where we're picking.

NT will suck where we're picking.

DE is now the only position worth looking for and it's a position that goes 3 rounds deep. Greeeeeeat. Let's make a fantastic reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
            Yea your overreacting D. Seriously. You act like when it was time to run that 2 minute drill we should have came out and taken a knee, let's be realistic about it.
            I know what we should've done... LOSE!

Comment

• Come down from the ledge, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                seriously D-Unit, **** before i swim to hawaii and slap you.
                I don't know why you guys don't like to face the facts when they are hard to swallow. Eat it man. Eat it up with a smile since you're so happy about the situation.

Comment

I've said this many times, and people like D-Unit and The Finisher never respond to it.

Picking top 5 isn't the end all to fielding a great team next year. The Raiders/Lions/Rams are proof of this year after year...While the steelers/pats/colts all pick at the bottom of the draft and draft great.
                  I think there's a huge difference between picking 5th and picking 10th, especially in this particular draft when you look at who will be available at those spots and what this team needs most. Peterson IS that good, I've watched him almost every collegiate game he's played. He would immediately add that playmaker in the secondary that we have so BADLY needed since Deion Sanders. I'm looking at this specific draft class, not a generalization of a top 5 pick vs top 10 in most years. If we lost today we would of gotten the best DB prospect of the decade, but we beat the Eagles scrubs. You better believe I'm pissed.
                  Last edited by TheFinisher; 01-02-2011, 06:53 PM.
                  Cowboys Mock:
                  1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                  2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                  3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

Come down from the ledge, sir.
                    We had Patrick Peterson in our hands and we let it slip away with this 100% completely meaningless game.

Comment

• we're at 11 if the seahawks lose, 10th if they win.

oh well. 11 brought us good fortune with ware.

We'll obviously be able to get a good player. peolple always fall, or a trade up. and 11 is a perfect trade down spot. slide back to arouund 20, grab the best OT, and pick up another 2nd. i'll take that all day.

rahim moore and the best available CB in the 2nd. sounds great to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        We had Patrick Peterson in our hands and we let it slip away with this 100% completely meaningless game.
                        Dude, PP easily could go top 3.

Comment

• I agree...but you can't really expect them to take a knee down 6 with the ball...right? Right? Is that what you want for your team?

.......Again, calm down....the season is ****** as it is...comes with the territory.
                          Shrug it off, accept it....and start hoping for pieces to fall in place for a good draft...it can still happen at 9 or 10, ya know?

Comment

• Rahim Moore at 11? Better hope Jerry doesn't dislocate his entire back reaching on that one.

Comment

• I meant in the top of the 2nd.

After a trade down to 20, best OT available there, then moore and a CB in the 2nd.

better hope andy reid doesn't throw out his back throwing his play sheet when you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                                we're at 11 if the seahawks lose, 10th if they win.

oh well. 11 brought us good fortune with ware.

We'll obviously be able to get a good player. peolple always fall, or a trade up. and 11 is a perfect trade down spot. slide back to arouund 20, grab the best OT, and pick up another 2nd. i'll take that all day.

rahim moore and the best available CB in the 2nd. sounds great to me.
                                Rahim Moore you say???

AAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa... Dude can't tackle anyone over 100 pounds. F'n pansy. Rahim Moore is now the guy we want...??? This really has turned into a joke.

I KNEW someone was going to say/think that we're just going to draft another guy as good as Ware was and use his situations as proof. We don't have Jeff Ireland here... Hellooooo.... The name Jerry Jones ring a bell? We don't even have Parcells here to hit home runs on his late round picks. We're screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information