X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
    Dude, PP easily could go top 3.
    How much easier is it to trade up from Pick 5 compared to pick 10/11? We had him... we let it go because we got this 100% meaningless win.

Comment

Concur..............

Right now we are at 9.............we need Seattle to win if not we are 10...not bad......

I can live with it.............

Comment

After a trade down to 20, best OT available there, then moore and a CB in the 2nd.
        Cute how you assume a trade down will be available. This isn't Madden.

better hope andy reid doesn't throw out his back throwing his play sheet when you lose.
        Not really sure what the relevance of this is. I didn't realize I couldn't comment on Dallas' 2011 draft. Is this what all 12-year-olds do when they get proved wrong?

Comment

I meant in the top of the 2nd.

After a trade down to 20, best OT available there, then moore and a CB in the 2nd.

better hope andy reid doesn't throw out his back throwing his play sheet when you lose.
          Big talk eh? I find that comical.

Comment

• Well judging by your sig and taste in women you must be 6 years old, because your sure as hell don't know what a woman is...

Comment

Well judging by your sig and taste in women you must be 6 years old, because your sure as hell don't know what a woman is...
              That wasn't REALLY the best you were going to come back with, was it?

Katy Perry is pretty darn attractive, but hey, that's just me.

Comment

• Nice internet war, pce.

At 11, im hoping for fairley. he would be a huge boost.

Comment

• Yay! Cowboys aren't getting Patrick Peterson, barring a massive trade-up.

Comment

• Nevermind we are at 10. 9th if the seahwaks win.

Come on seahawks!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      You realize we'd be picking in the Top 5 in every round right? Not just the first?

The quality of player available is that much better in every round. But then again, you think Kenny Tate and Patrick Peterson hardly have a difference worth noting. meh. No wonder you don't care about the importance of the draft. Tell me what this win means for you... really... I need a good laugh right about now.
                      When have I ever stated that I like Tate over Peterson? As a matter of fact, that post was the first time I've ever even said that I liked Tate. I like the guy, and would be glad to have him. I'd rather have Peterson, but it's not him or bust for me. You're reaching here man. I like a lot of guys and I'd be satisfied with a bunch of secondary talent that's in the draft. I'd be absolutely thrilled to have Patrick Peterson, but he's far from the only good DB available.

Just because I'd rather have one guy over another doesn't mean that I'm going to get upset when the Cowboys actually win, especially over one of my most hated teams in the Eagles. I want Prince Amukamara more than anyone else in this draft for the Cowboys, but if they don't have a shot at him I know it's not worth getting upset over. There are plenty of guys to get excited about.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Here's just one reason how a few spots hurts you.

The Redskins, who just recently moved to a 3-4 and have the same needs as us, will be picking in front of us in each round and have their pick of player at probably the same positions we'll be looking at.
                        Cowboys Mock:
                        1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                        2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                        3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

We had Patrick Peterson in our hands and we let it slip away with this 100% completely meaningless game.
                          I thought you were better then this. So what did you expect us to do? Lose being way too vague. We were down to our 3rd QB, no Dez, and last I checked Alan Ball is still starting. Did you want us to forfeit? Take a kneel before the 2 minute offense to end the game? Ask to play for 3 quarters?

Can I please hear some rational thought on what you honestly expected us to do. There is nothing wrong with being upset we won, your well past that. Your calling the organization stupid and idiotic as if there was some sort of choice to actually playing the game out.

This team is WAY better then 6-10, we already see two 10-6 teams didn't make the playoffs so were picking better then where we normally would. But don't let me rain on your pity party, it's too bad this draft only had 5 players worth a damn or we may have been in business, nonetheless, all the elite players go top 5 and that's it so we may as well get used 2 drafting a ****** player in the top 15.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I'm so sick of these cry babies that wanted us to throw the game. If you've ever played team sports at a high level and all the hardwork put into being the best you can be there is no way you do the players a disservice and throw the game. My two biggest critiques when it comes to the Peterson disccusion

1. Peterson wasnt going to be there when we pick anyway.
                            2. If you cannot find a good player to pick at 10 or wherever we're picking then the draft isnt for you. Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              I thought you were better then this. So what did you expect us to do? Lose being way too vague. We were down to our 3rd QB, no Dez, and last I checked Alan Ball is still starting. Did you want us to forfeit? Take a kneel before the 2 minute offense to end the game? Ask to play for 3 quarters?

Can I please hear some rational thought on what you honestly expected us to do. There is nothing wrong with being upset we won, your well past that. Your calling the organization stupid and idiotic as if there was some sort of choice to actually playing the game out.

This team is WAY better then 6-10, we already see two 10-6 teams didn't make the playoffs so were picking better then where we normally would. But don't let me rain on your pity party, it's too bad this draft only had 5 players worth a damn or we may have been in business, nonetheless, all the elite players go top 5 and that's it so we may as well get used 2 drafting a ****** player in the top 15.
                              Well said.....dude is bleeding from his Vagina...what did you honestly expect man? Players are paid to play, we're fans, and have a different viewpoint on each game.

Comment

We had Patrick Peterson in our hands and we let it slip away with this 100% completely meaningless game.
                                hes going to Denver @2 more than likely

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information