This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
    How about Roy Williams for Rubin straight up? Everybody wins!
    They don't want his contract. Roy is untradeable since anyone interested would probably wait for us to cut him.

Comment

• Crap. Singletary got the exact job I wanted to get him in Dallas. LB coach/Ast HC.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6033462

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
        How about Roy Williams for Rubin straight up? Everybody wins!
        Rubin is the anchor of the Browns' defense...he's probably one of the last guys they'd trade

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• What do you guys think of the report that a Cowboy official said the Cowboys would consider trading Dez?

I think it's just something they're saying to light a fire under Dez. I guess his work ethic isn't that great, so they're trying to scare him a little.

I would be shocked if they actually traded him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            What do you guys think of the report that a Cowboy official said the Cowboys would consider trading Dez?

I think it's just something they're saying to light a fire under Dez. I guess his work ethic isn't that great, so they're trying to scare him a little.

I would be shocked if they actually traded him.
            Non story, IMO.

If someone came and offered 2 1st rounders, 2 2nds and 2 3rd rounders, would you do it? SURE. If someone would make a stupid offer, they might do it, but that is not going to happen.

JJ is not going to trade Dez, nor should he.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
              Non story, IMO.

If someone came and offered 2 1st rounders, 2 2nds and 2 3rd rounders, would you do it? SURE. If someone would make a stupid offer, they might do it, but that is not going to happen.

JJ is not going to trade Dez, nor should he.
              I think so too. For him to publically say that, my interpretation is they're trying to get Dez motivated to put more time in.

The report claims he's late to meetings, doesn't study the playbook enough, and got away with alot of stuff last year.

If that's true, I think making this public would be a motivational tactic to get him in gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                I think so too. For him to publically say that, my interpretation is they're trying to get Dez motivated to put more time in.

The report claims he's late to meetings, doesn't study the playbook enough, and got away with alot of stuff last year.

If that's true, I think making this public would be a motivational tactic to get him in gear.
                Well, I'm sure he got away with some, but consider the source of most of this - Crayton. If this place was so bad, why does he spend so much time talking about it here. Crayton needs to shut the hell up. Crayton is a bad apple.
                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Do you have a link?

I don't believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                    Well, I'm sure he got away with some, but consider the source of most of this - Crayton. If this place was so bad, why does he spend so much time talking about it here. Crayton needs to shut the hell up. Crayton is a bad apple.
                    Yeah, I thought it was hilarious that Crayton is still talking about the Cowboys. What a turd. He's the jealous ex girlfriend who's upset she got dumped for a hotter chick.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...or-dez-bryant/

Comment

• LOL^

Trading Dez Bryant.. I wouldn't take the entire New York Giants team for dez bryant.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          LOL^

Trading Dez Bryant.. I wouldn't take the entire New York Giants team for dez bryant.
                          You would be a complete moron for passing up on that trade haha.

Comment

• How so....?

It's Dez Bryant.. He'll play all 22 positions, coach, and fill the water cooler.

Comment

• I laughed my ass off when my friend texted me over and over again telling me to watch ESPN because they were talking about Dez possibly being traded. I laughed even harder when "an unnamed team source" simply was reported to have said they would think about trading him. It just sounds like Watkins is trying to grab publicity by either making **** up or intentionally turning someone's words around to look like they were thinking of trading Dez.

Even if the source actually said that it was probably in response to a silly question.

Watkins: Would you trade Dez if some team offered you 4 first round picks?
                              Team Source:...Uhhh we think about trading him if that's the case.
                              Watkins: OMG they're thinking of trading Dez! *goes to post story*

Or maybe they're saying that to light a fire like Macarthur said, but I don't buy it that much. They could have easily had Garrett come out and say that Dez needs to work harder, or he could have used some clever euphemisms that would be more effective. This "story" just sounds like ******** just to get people talking. I was amused by it though, and I appreciate the comedy.

Crayton does sound too bitter. I know I'm a homer for the guy, but right now he should just go on about his business instead of talking about his ex-team.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• In all serious, Jerry would never trade him.

Did you see what he did this season? Rookies don't come into the NFL and do what he did. That's rare type stuff. Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, Tony Dorsett type stuff.

If they traded him, I would seriously contemplate not being a cowboys fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information