Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read a quote from Shaun Rodgers talking about Rob Ryan, he said he's gonna bring that same swagger here just like Rex and I love it. Maybe our defense will play with some passion and confidence, once the guys buy into the system.

One thing I will say in retrospect of taking a DE, as long as Rob Ryan gets a say so, and can take his guy I'm all for it. If he likes 1 of the guys in the top 10 above and beyond the others.

We gave Wade the same benefit, Rob should get it too. Not like Garrett is gonna be picking defensive players. I hope he takes a look at what needs upgraded and goes after it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6135553

Bob Sanders was released today. Would he be worth taking a chance on him? Maybe a modest 2 year deal. I don't see him getting much money on the open market.

Comment

• If he's healthy, that's exactly what we need, but that's a big if.
        In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• OJ Atogwe released by the Rams today, make up for your mistake last year Jerruhhh
          Cowboys Mock:
          1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
          2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
          3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Atogwe / Huff / Weddle / Sanders

We have to sign at least one of them... right?
            Originally posted by D-Unit
            I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
              Atogwe / Huff / Weddle / Sanders

We have to sign at least one of them... right?
              Also Landry, Mikell, and D. Manning....All would be upgrades for us!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• As long as they get one of those guys listed at safety I would be happy. If they get Sanders I would really go for someone else for insurance. He's only played nine games in the past three seasons.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6135553

Bob Sanders was released today. Would he be worth taking a chance on him? Maybe a modest 2 year deal. I don't see him getting much money on the open market.
                  No he's not worth a chance. Not even close to it. For one he needs to go to a Cover 2 team like the Bucs or the Bears, for two he'd be a waste of money. He can't even make it through 2 months of the season. At least Huff or Atogwe could finish out the season. I'd just rather get Huff since he's cheaper, he can play SS(since there are better FS prospects in the draft), and he can cover the TE really well. He's not a longterm fix, but I'd absolutely love to have Rahim Moore and Michael Huff as our two safeties next season.

Comment

• FA

Cowboys should be a better team if they could sign Michael Huff, Paul Soliai, and Justin Blalock.

Comment

• He's taken his talents to Dallas, but longtime Patriots strength and conditioning coach Mike Woicik was recognized by his peers for his work in his final season in New England.

Woicik was named the 2010 NFL Strength Coach of the Year by his peers around the league yesterday. It is the third time in his career that Woicik was recognized for his work.

Earlier this month, Woicik -- one of Bill Belichick's first hires when he took over as Patriots head coach in 2000 -- left the team and returned to Dallas, where he previously had worked from 1990-96.

Welcome back!!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        He's taken his talents to Dallas, but longtime Patriots strength and conditioning coach Mike Woicik was recognized by his peers for his work in his final season in New England.

Woicik was named the 2010 NFL Strength Coach of the Year by his peers around the league yesterday. It is the third time in his career that Woicik was recognized for his work.

Earlier this month, Woicik -- one of Bill Belichick's first hires when he took over as Patriots head coach in 2000 -- left the team and returned to Dallas, where he previously had worked from 1990-96.

Welcome back!!!!
                        Can you provide a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          Can you provide a link?
                          Sorry, Heres one...

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011/...-coach-of-2010

Comment

• Felix Jones is already back down to his original playing weight of 210 pounds after playing last season at a bulked-up 220.
                            Jones takes last year's weight gain and subsequent loss of explosiveness as a "learning process." Expect his per-play production to spike in 2011, though he'll remain one of the biggest injury risks of all starting running backs.
                            Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

I remember calling this when me and MOTH were going back and forth on this. Felix knew it was a bad idea too. I expect to see the Felix of old next year, hopefully Barber is cut and we can get more Choice involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              I remember calling this when me and MOTH were going back and forth on this. Felix knew it was a bad idea too. I expect to see the Felix of old next year, hopefully Barber is cut and we can get more Choice involved.
                              A little Choice and a lot of the Cat will go a long way!
                              2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
                              - Cleveland Browns GM
                              - Dallas Cowboys GM
                              - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

• Originally posted by UTPATS View Post
                                A little Choice and a lot of the Cat will go a long way!
                                Yes, Choice and Felix will be a good combo. I do think we need to grab a guy in the late rounds that can give us something unique. Either a super fast guy, pass catching RB hybrid or a big power guy.
                                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information