This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR and how many to keep.

I think when the lockout ends their will be some kind of roster size. I think we might have each team add a couple of slots. I think that will one of the things that might last this year and might extend for a couple of years. I think adding 3 to 5 players might be important because of the time before the season starts.

I also think Injured Reserve should be revisited so that some players can come back in 2-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks. I don't think u can stash players on the injured reserve but their should be a system in place to keep injured players on ur roster for the whole year and not rush thm back to play.

I think 55 or 56 rosters would be ok......

Comment

• Sure am getting spoiled being in DFW lately. Rangers make the World Series, Mavs win the Finals, SB was at least in Dallas as was the NBA All Star game. We had a good chance to try and 3 peat sports, woulda been awesome :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Way to resurrect a dead thread. lol. Oh football, I miss you. Hopefully this thread will be put to some good use this year. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yea, maybe a FA period will get the thread more lively lol. At least there should be a bunch of safeties.

Comment

• http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...allas-cowboys/

This is a must read. Alot of us have been trying to tell the masses about how good Stephen Bowen has been. Yet I read an ESPN article the other day and our most underrated player was Jay Ratliff according to him. You know, the All Pro Jay Ratliff who has been consistently making pro bowls :-/

PF Focus has him rated as the 3rd most effective DE in the 3-4 base, also talks about how he should have been starting over Spears in 2010.

Same statistics they put out, has Free rated as the 5th best pass blocking Tackle last year. Pretty high praise, which is why Tyron is going to RT next year.

Comment

• a little life in this thread? lol

I saw those articles too, hopefully Bowen has a breakout season because on paper we look awfully average at DE.

Hopefully this lockout is over with in the coming weeks, I need some football! (and an Aso signing in FA wouldn't hurt either).
              Cowboys Mock:
              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Aso is down to Philly or us, I think it's pretty easy to figure that out. Nobody else is gonna have the $, or the right fit, or be willing to give him that much money.

Comment

• Okay with a CBA hopefully around the corner in July sometime, I decided to come back. Good to see activity picking up a bit.

Comment

• Apparantly Deion Sanders' son was hasselled by security at that same mall Dez had that "Sag-gate" episode. Not gonna lie, it brought a smile to my face after the way Deion threw Dez under the bus. Karma's a *****.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/b...hschool-wp3357
                    Last edited by TheFinisher; 07-02-2011, 07:02 AM.
                    Cowboys Mock:
                    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• How did Deion throw him under the bus? I must have missed something, I haven't been keeping up much with those summer stories though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        How did Deion throw him under the bus? I must have missed something, I haven't been keeping up much with those summer stories though.
                        dig in - I'm pretty sure this is what he was talking about. This was back in march.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=6257358

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          dig in - I'm pretty sure this is what he was talking about. This was back in march.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...ory?id=6257358

Holy ****, I never read any of that before. That made me lose alot of respect for Deion, granted I don't know what happened and why he feels so upset towards Dez but he put him on blast pretty much. Dez took the high route, Deion pretty much took a **** on his character through the media, real classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Holy ****, I never read any of that before. That made me lose alot of respect for Deion, granted I don't know what happened and why he feels so upset towards Dez but he put him on blast pretty much. Dez took the high route, Deion pretty much took a **** on his character through the media, real classy.
                            What makes it worse is that he was a guy that was supposed to look over him and shield him from the media storms that would without a doubt brew over any small controversial story dealing with him. He went from acting like a big brother, to a rejected ex-girlfriend. Don't know what all the bitterness is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                              What makes it worse is that he was a guy that was supposed to look over him and shield him from the media storms that would without a doubt brew over any small controversial story dealing with him. He went from acting like a big brother, to a rejected ex-girlfriend. Don't know what all the bitterness is about.
                              Could it be the kid is as bad as he is made out to be?

Putting fandom aside -- where there is smoke ...

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                                Could it be the kid is as bad as he is made out to be?

Putting fandom aside -- where there is smoke ...
                                Or, and more likely, is it that Dez became the spotlight and Deion's ego couldn't stomach it? Perhaps Dez kicked him to the curb and decided he didn't want Deion's voice in his ear.
                                Originally posted by D-Unit
                                I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information