Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blalock is from Dallas, maybe he wants to come home. Please come home!!!

Comment

• I'd cross off Dahl, Landry, Mebane, and Goldson already. They're all close to signing with other teams, sadly.

It scares me the lack of interest we've shown in G. And Franklin aint coming for sure, imo. Ryan is excited to use Rat at NT.

Once again, I'd be really shocked if Elam doesnt end up in Dallas. It make sooooo much sense. It'd also be nice to have someone that actually knows the defense back there.

What sucks...if we're really in on Aso. We arent going to be doing jack **** with other players, until it's resolved.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-29-2011, 01:31 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ratliff shed some weight in the off-season. 18 lbs down to 285

Side note, Choice hurt his calf. It's a calf strain and he's day to day. I hate to say it, but were gonna see a lot more of this in camp.

Comment

• Ratliff still remains one of the most powerful players in the league. We all wish he was bigger, but he does a more than effective job in the middle. And Dallas has been linked to DE not NT in FA, he's staying at NT.

I also saw Felix came in an extremely fit 219. That's like one pound less that last year. The guy just naturally filled out. Not worried about his speed or explosiveness. He should be great behind, what should be a stronger liner.

Sucks that Murray and Choice are both banged up already. They're supposed to be battling for that #2 spot, essentially. Every snap matters for those two.

edit...the only way I'd see Ratliff move to end. Is if Dallas continutes to strike out at End, and would be forced to potentially start Josh Brent. I really doubt it, though. Ryan has expressed his excitement over Ratliff at the Nose.

edit 2...It also said Dez gained 8 pounds? Everyone said he lossed like 10ish pounds, I dont know what's correct. Says he up to 225. That's HUGE.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-29-2011, 01:54 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• NFLN is reporting that we're Aso's #1 choice. :))))))))

Last edited by TheFinisher; 07-29-2011, 01:57 PM.
            Cowboys Mock:
            1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
            2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
            3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
              That would look GREAT!!! Would be my next purchase

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                I'd take any of them.

Out of curiosity, why is Blalock ahead of Dahl on your list?
                I know Dahl is nasty, but I think Blalock is more sound overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                  NFLN is reporting that we're Aso's #1 choice. :))))))))
                  Don't get me excited

Comment

• Gurode's rehab from surgery isn't the greatest news either. lol.

Comment

• This is what just popped up on rotoworld..

According to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, the Cowboys are expected to set their sights on free agent DE Cullen Jenkins if they lose out in the bidding on Nnamdi Asomugha.

Multiple reports suggest the Cowboys are serious players in the Asomugha race, but our expectation is that he will ultimately sign with the Jets. Simply put, Asomugha wants to play in New York. Dallas already lost Stephen Bowen to a division rival, and Jason Hatcher is on the Broncos' radar. They need defensive end help badly, and Jenkins is a rare play-making "five technique."
                      Related: Cowboys

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                        Don't get me excited
                        BOING !

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          This is what just popped up on rotoworld..

According to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, the Cowboys are expected to set their sights on free agent DE Cullen Jenkins if they lose out in the bidding on Nnamdi Asomugha.

Multiple reports suggest the Cowboys are serious players in the Asomugha race, but our expectation is that he will ultimately sign with the Jets. Simply put, Asomugha wants to play in New York. Dallas already lost Stephen Bowen to a division rival, and Jason Hatcher is on the Broncos' radar. They need defensive end help badly, and Jenkins is a rare play-making "five technique."
                          Related: Cowboys
                          It's more realistic. I really like Jenkins a lot so it would make me VERY happy. Been wanting him for a couple of years now.

Comment

• I'd be happy with either Cullen or Nnamdi, just get us some damn help on defense!
                            Cowboys Mock:
                            1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                            2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                            3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Dahl to the Rams

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Gurode's rehab from surgery isn't the greatest news either. lol.
                                Ya I saw that. How long will he be out?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information